Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION to change some of the rewards on Eye Gacha Event

Caution: Wall of texts

I would like to start this thread to notify the management that most of the players are pretty/actually disappointed with the current rewards for the "Anniversary Eye Gacha Event" that you came up with. I am not creating this to start a flame or whatsoever, I just want to voice out my opinion about the said event.

Tier 1 30,000 Boxes Gesture - Capriole

Tier 2 50,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Decal

Tier 3 60,000 Boxes Pick ONE mount out of the following THREE items: Stripes / Morel / Mizzles
    -> This one right here is what really disappoints me, I mean come on, I don't hate Alpaca but this is your FIRST Anniversary Event and this is the best that you can come up with? You can let one kind of Alpaca mount as one of the choices but please, Please Give us two other choices.

Tier 4 80,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Tail

Tier 5 90,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

2nd Tier Medea +20 Set / Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter

Tier 6 100,000 Boxes Nana the Bear Pet (NEW Epic grade pet)

Tier 7 110,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Wings

Tier 8 120,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Weapon)

└> Reward wil be sent with both Secondary and Main weapon included, matched to the Character job. One colour for both parts. Permanent item. (No picture available)

Tier 9 130,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Armour)

└> Reward wil be sent with all Armour parts included, and matched to the Character job. Permanent item. Please refer to the reference image of the Halloween costume below.

-> There are circulating rumors (I'm not really sure if it's a rumor or it's actually the truth, gaaah I just can't) that the Rarity of the said costumes are "MAGIC" grade. Yeah right. Your previous Eye Gacha event was even better than this one, to think that we were able to use discount coupons before. Atleast make it into "RARE" grade.

Tier 10 140,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

Tier 11 150,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

Tier 12 160,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

Calypse Weapon Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Weapon Tier 2 Converter

-> This one right here, just scratch this one out, I just got back into playing DN again (been hiatus for more than a month) and I left my character at Tier One Calypse but I'm not really happy with this one, to think it's the highest Tier, these can be crafted easily in-game, the worth of the rewards doesn't really match the Tier. I saw another one commenting suggestion on what should be on this "Tier"

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
    Yes to Epic Weapon Coupons.
    a BIG NO to Epic Costume Armors.

imo,it should be:

Tier 10: any FD Mount
    Tier 11: 2 pcs Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring (+5% All Element)
    Tier 12: 2 pcs Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

These are items that are highly sought-after by most players and won't affect the in-game economy even if given to everyone (except Gacha sales).

OR THIS ONE:

http://forum.dragonnest.com/filedata/fetch?id=145023

I'm not really saying that you should be on par with CC or spoonfeed us better, but I think you should give us what we deserve, and we deserve better than what you want to give us on this Anniversary Event. I know you can do better.

People will be spending their money on this one, some or most of us are actually hard-working people who are constantly being hunted by monthly bills and responsibilities and are tight on their budget but since they really want to participate on your Anniversary Event, they're going to take that risk just so they can have a priceless moment that they shared with the game. I hope you hear us out.

P.S. I don't mean to compare the two companies, and we do appreciate the efforts you're making to keep this game alive, the game that most of us (including me) really love from the first moment it went live.

+ 1 to this.
    +1 to babykuris' suggestion.
    You can do better EyeDentity! If you are not willing to change the current rewards. At least change the event title. The rewards of this is event not worthy of being called "anniversary gacha event.

Comment

Bump!!!

+1 to thissssssss
      S

Comment

I support this XD
        well, doesn't matter to me but seems like all my friends will be happy if this gets looked into
        i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
        -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          I support this goal to , I'm pretty sure that Tasha is for our side also.

+1 support!

Tasha please hear us out

Comment

This needs to be heard! I mean come on ED, first anniversary and you're giving away lots of converters which can be farmed easily in game now. That's like giving away iphone 4s to someone who can afford iphone X. I think you need to spend more time in game, get along with players. I understand your concern with the newbies but they can farm those, don't think too much of them or you will end up losing the old ones.

Comment

I agree. The highest grade for costumes now are Unique so make it At least rare or Epic. The Medea Tier 2 +20 is like meh... I agree that it should be Caplypse Tier 1 clean or +10 or +20 (lol). Revamp of Epic Weapon Coupons should be added too.
            Kazemon03
            ~ Dark Summoner from the Old Westwood~
            -Chief Executor-

Comment

I do agree with what you say.. They should really add Red Dragon Flower Rings (or any type of cash rings that gibs element par with red dragon accessories) + FD Mount.. Just like how CC's event was because most of them missed it.. This would be super helpful since obtaining them is very hard/difficult..I am not expecting Calypse tier 1 +20 or weapon coupons because those are just too much.. asking too much freebies for a 9 k cc event is overboard... weapons coupons can be gotten from revamped altea now so no problem
              Last edited by Sh4dy; 08-12-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

+1 to this
                +1 to babykuri

I strongly agree to this... it should be grander knowing it's the "Anniversary Event"

Comment

+1 This! Rewards has no justice on "Anniversary" event.
                  Even I could do better if it was our Anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazemon03 View Post
                    I agree. The highest grade for costumes now are Unique so make it At least rare or Epic. The Medea Tier 2 +20 is like meh... I agree that it should be Caplypse Tier 1 clean or +10 or +20 (lol). Revamp of Epic Weapon Coupons should be added too.
                    I agree that they should make the costumes at least rare grade but NOT EPIC. Tier 2+20 Medea is good alrdy for new players.. giving away calypse is just a NO....

and also +1 to this thread

Comment

+1 for the happiness of the majority

Comment

I wasn't actually aware that there will be another Gacha Event since the last one was just a few months ago and I was very excited when I heard that it is true. Only to get disappointed when I saw the rewards.

I'll be supporting this!!!

Comment

+1 to this!
                          I hope we can pick colors for the memory costume ED
                          (´ ∀ ` *)
                          Tasha pls pls pls :3

Comment

+1 to this
                            +1 to Babykuri
                            except for the last 3 tiers I actually have no complaints

Comment

Working...
                            X