the tale of the alpaca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tale of the alpaca

I was doing DQ solo some time ago just going about my merry way when I first saw the weirdest thing it was a poor little mount seemingly stuck in the river, my first though was WTF! were developers thinking? i never saw that mount again on my other DQ's , often times when doing DQ i would slightly pause before crossing the river hoping to see that weird mount it was just a one time weird moment i guess. But then this "sad" anniversary event arrived and i saw that mount again!!! it was the green alpaca!!! maybe i will join this anniversary just to adopt that green alpaca...to be reunited at last.

share your thoughts and theories.
    i was wondering if this is just me or have you seen other alpaca's in other dungeons.

Quoting myself from a different thread (re: sad anniversary event). You're welcome.

Originally posted by Arkhaez View Post
    This is actually Adopt an Alpaca Project by the Anti Goddess Faction. Since the introduction of the alpaca pheromone perfume a few patches ago, Merca's Heart has been overflowing with alpacas so ED wants every adventurer to take responsibility and bring 1 poor alpaca home with them.
    So I guess some alpacas have reached Chiron Island already?

Comment

The alpaca is always watching...

Comment

HAHAHAHA poor alpaca! tho i haven't encounter any of that yet... thanks for the heads up.. gonna watch out for that river too :3

Comment

i've encountered once it but forget to screenshot that never crossed my mind.. hahah...

Comment

What a sad story. I was initially planning to choose the red alpaca but I guess I'll get the green one instead

Comment

Originally posted by Rinfumeku View Post
              The alpaca is always watching...
              Is that my white Llama ?
              http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

more likely can see that if you are running for main quest

Comment

they're stalkers
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X