Account Transfer Consideration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Transfer Consideration

I've played Dragon Nest SEA since it's release, but stopped playing back in 2014, only to be welcomed by the fact that all my characters are gone due to the transition/transfer of DN SEA from CC. Will there be no extended consideration for players who are still willing to play the game but were unable to transfer their accounts? I can't even register using my old email account that I used for DN SEA when it was still in cherry credits. It keeps notifying me that "Currently your entered e-mail have difficulty receiving verification e-mail. Please enter other e-mail with different domain. Thank you.".

Hoping for your kind consideration.

What you ask is impossible already. After the transfer of DNSEA from CC to ED, there are multiple times where ED already extended the migration/transferring of account process. ED made it clear that all account that's not undergone the process of migration will not or cannot be use anymore. Well even the beautiful and kind-hearted PMTasha went online @Twitch just to teach how to transfer account.

Well i think you need to move on bro, nothing you can do about it anymore.

Comment

Theres a lot of EXP Boost event each month, you should have no problem starting a new life
      theres even 400% EXP Boost for 3 days straight, for ED's Anniversary

Comment

Working...
      X