Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? EYE Gacha Round 2?

"It’s EYE Gacha Event Round 2! … The REAL Anniversary Event begins."

Really? If the rewards are just like first round, it's not a big deal. But, if they are better, imagine the backlash. Players will be out for blood. I know I will (not that it's going to change much, but still).

EDIT: I think this will be the first time where players will wish rewards will be crap when compared to the previous seasons, .
    Last edited by tinku; 09-01-2018, 03:38 AM.

I only participate with 3 chars for the August Gacha event cause the rewards are crap and I want to try my luck on those Anniversary boxes plus they announce 1+1 DNP so why not.
    That 1+1 DNP event is their trump card to boost sales.

I think they would learn their lesson this time around and put acceptable rewards and use normal gacha boxes instead so that people can participate with discounted daily gacha box.
    If the rewards aren't up to players expectations, then as usual players won't buy it and ED change it abit here and there and players would bite into it anyway...

Comment

Why the backlash though? I understand that players might feel 'cheated' for having a crappy Eye Gacha Event earlier but the ones who didn't participate will certainly be happy (like me cus I called this exact moment and like most of the serious playerbase).

Having consecutive Eye Gachas is certainly a 'milking act' but no one forced us to participate. Heck, even ED gave crappy 'petitioned' rewards. If you participated because 'oh well what the hell' even if you didn't like the rewards, then you really can't blame anyone cause you chose to participate.

​​​I'd rather see the consecutive Eye Gacha Event as a way to earn more freebies and certainly some are indifferent (or happy) about that. The real backlash will happen IF ED gives the same sh*t rewards as the earlier Eye Gacha.

Comment

nope. unless you dont hv money tho.

Comment

oh well just be grateful whats given, since we dont get hourly giveaway..
          just hope the money goes to the game development & not their pockets instead
          DNshop : closed
          DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
          currently active : Honkai Impact 3
          waiting list : Loading...

Comment

you guys are complaining, just look at the gacha event rewards of NA (which is where im playing at). Fcking PILE OF GARBAGE! for example is the community bought 80k worth of eggs and the reward is ONE FCKING PREMIUM STORAGE COUPON. i repeat ONE. damn.

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              ya it's useless if your no item to transfer to other character, and u can't use cash storage to transfer that coupon. but I bought at least 10 of those last July using DNP from rebate to transfer Hector armors among my characters.
          Working...
          X