where can i buy cherry credits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i buy cherry credits?

where can i buy cherry credits? 7eleven stores and load central no longer sells cc

you can buy CC through paypal , if you dont have a card get paymaya then load it through 7/11 then connect paymay -> paypal then use it to top=up. you can also buy CC through mobile load through gamerX epins (not sure on the name but its on cc top-up menu). On some 7/11 they dont know cc scratch card but most of them got it so dont be ashamed to ask to see their scratch cards.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

You can use GCASH too. GCASH(Globe) is now associated with paypal and GCASH also using VIRTUAL Debit Card under AMEX(American Express). same with a real Debit Card, like Mastercard.
      Make sure your GCash wallet has enough funds to pay for your online purchase.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	amex2-1.png
Views:	651
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	147020
      Click image for larger version

Name:	amex3-1.png
Views:	673
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	147021

Comment

If ever you're from the Philippines and you need to buy physical cards, Gameline stores and Game One Gadget stores sells them. If you don't have those stores near you, try checking the nearest gaming shop / any store that sells console games / Computer cafe near you, they might be selling CC (you have to enter and ask since most of CC card sellers are quite hidden like a treasure lol).

PS: So far, Datablitz doesn't sell CC tho.

Comment

Working...
        X