Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Change Billing Information in Cherry Credits paypal tab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Change Billing Information in Cherry Credits paypal tab?

I topped up some CC to my brother's account then it needed Billing information. Since he doesn't have a paypal account I helped him get CC just to be able to buy Irine Treasure boxes? Can it be changed or be deleted in a way from his Cherry Credit Account?

Hope anybody can help

I tried searching on how to remove the connection of the Paypal account/Billing Information used in Cherry Credits, but I haven't found it yet. Once you input the Billing Information, it always open on the page where you'll click the Credits you need and TOP UP right away. I haven't tried buying using Paypal but I did input some Billing Information, and I doubt that it'll be removed in any way, since I can't find anything in the CC settings in their page.

It could be better if you just used your own CC account and just transfer the Credits to your brother's EYEDENTITY account, since it is possible to just use a single CC account and transfer credits to different ED accounts.
    Hope this helped. Tell me if I missed anything on your question.

PS: Next time, place your Questions under the Question and Answer section in the Forum. ~ Peace out.

Comment

Try contacting Cherry Credits themselves through Cherry Messenger. Maybe they can provide proper aid for your query.

Comment

Working...
      X