Skill Accessories Crafting Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Accessories Crafting Gone?

It seems the option to craft for one is gone when I go to crafting tab, when you talk to most of npc blacksmiths. Yet I still have some of them. I was planning to craft a skill accessory for [Beyond The Wall], and suddenly one of my crafting ingridients showed in description that it is not usable anymore, and it recommends me to sell it straight for money. Will the Skill Accessory be a rare item?
    Last edited by Agent3554; 09-25-2018, 08:46 AM.

Skill Accessories are pretty outdated for their stats and kind of useless in PvE
    +1 effects are removed in 'compensated' instances (like HBF/DB). I don't know about PvP though bit speaking PvE-wise, it's trash.

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      I often use it for PVP, and when I equip one, it turns one of my skills into (Value +1) colored in green, also the definition changes as well, like the danage % is increased. The only thing that doesn't work is when I have a necklace and earring skill accessory for [Flow Through] and equipped at the same time, it just stays in +1 instead of +2. Also, you're correct, it is not practically efficient to use it in PVE, since the stats of it (like AGI, INT, and STR) is drastically lower than standard chiron accessories (from which you usually bought in Priestess Nest Points Shop), and it requires some enhancements if you wanna make the stat matched with Chiron Accessories. Compensation only happened to machina when they removed [Damage Inheritance], and added awakening skills.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      No way to craft em now afaik

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing the info
Working...
X