No announcement yet.

RE: Game Service Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell?!!!! I spent so much money and time on this game and this is what i get in return!!!!

Comment

NA server also released statement / notice yesterday September 30, 2018

Dear Dragon Nest NA Heroes,

Dragon Nest is a game serviced to various countries around the world. As for Dragon Nest NA server, it is serviced to USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, as stated on the DNNA Terms of Use.

The NA server is serviced primarily to these stated countries, in order to make a more ideal and efficient gaming environment possible for our target location users. Therefore, access and service to our NA server may be restricted to users from any countries other than the main four countries.

We hereby notify that beginning on November 1st, 2018, access restrictions may be applied to users that are not from USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

As always, Eyedentity Games will endeavor to build policies that benefit the users of each server.

Thank you.

EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

• Nkruma
        Nkruma commented
        Editing a comment
        Wtf happened to ED? are they high?

• Velerlis
        Velerlis commented
        Editing a comment
        Da.... Goodbye DN goodbye forever?

AFAIK we can file a legal case against ED.

Comment

I've heard that Dragon Nest SEA gives the most profit to EyeDentity Company, much more than their main-server Dragon Nest Korea.. this just may because of this non-restricted-player-base hahah
        however, this is way too late.. they should have implemented this from Day 1 of service (at least on the day they transferred Cherry Credit back to EyeDentity).. this.. just after milking their players dry with preposterous Gacha Event.. what Demonic beings are they?

I'm from Malaysia, but the game are fun with players from all over the world (when Asians are busy, we got peoples from other side of the world to play with)
        now.. let's hope our rants will be heard lol

Comment

just when DN was making a comeback from too much pay 2 win content...they did this......they'll be losing more potential milk money with this move.

Comment

this is completely BS. played since early 40 cap til NOW. DN SEA has agreement already according not to ban IP with ID publisher after DN INA launched. holy sht.
            I'll quit for real from this game if they do this and
            this game will die by its own policies if this is going like this
            you guys love screwing the game instead improving 7years-old game huh
            Last edited by chibidanil; 10-01-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Stupid decision ever. So stupid yet so SUDDEN. Tasha I'm from Malaysia and I have friends from all over the continent especially from Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.

What do you think will happen to my raid team? Our next plan to clear Forest Dragon Nest together? Recruit new member with +20 Neris? Sounds fun to you.

South East Asia is more than SG MY PH. Please revoke this move. DON'T BROKE APART OUR FAMILY, I BEG YOU.

Comment

Instead of promoting the game more, they go and do this.. quitting n cut ur losses now probably is the best decision since we now know where is the direction this game heading.. *sigh*

Comment

it's foolish action to make trust me the game i used to play korean original server did same thing and ip blocked foreigner their server became dead and they regret it later and removed ip block foreigner players represent 50% of server capacity go a head and do it if u want ur game to die BAKA

Comment

As a Malaysian player myself, I am in a friend circle of people from various countries. With you applying this access restriction, it's not only going to remove players from other countries, it's going to demotivate the players from SG/MY/PH as well. With that said, no game is successful without lots of players, and with more players the more profit you'll gain. I hope you rethink your actions, ED.

Comment

I already quit the game and a friend of mine shared the news. It really sucks to see those players who work hard for their gears, spent x amount of money and in the end, they'll be kicked out of the SEA server.

gg bois.

Comment

There are also malaysians / singaporeans / filipinos who are playing in DN Sea but currently are not in their own home country will be affected in this policy.

Comment

• Hestia
                          Hestia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This. Pretty much this.

GM stupid ass! end of dragon nest sea!

Comment

Tasha this is the most stupid decision you guys made, even tho im from the philippines, i'm complaining on behalf of my fellow guild mates who live in the middle east! this is the only past time they've got for their long hours of work, spending so much money just to be geared, and this is what they get? oh come on?!
                          Last edited by xXAiyaXx; 10-01-2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

oh boy didn't you guys think that you will lose so much profit? so stupid oh my gosh

Comment

Working...
                            X