Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tasha stupid decision ever dont kill this game! wtf

Comment

I’ll have to support this public outrage! This is just insensitive on ED’s part.

Comment

Really ?, what the heck is this sh** ???
        I am an Indonesian and i have been playing on SEA since 40 cap (2011)
        And now ED pull this sh** ?
        Better rename DN SEA into DN SH**
        F*** YOU Eyedentity

Comment

I used to live in the Philippines and now I'm working elsewhere. This is really bad news. ED never failes to disappoint me.

Comment

• Jeezus
            Jeezus commented
            Editing a comment
            11 / 10 MEME REVIEW :clap: :clap:

• Hestia
            Hestia commented
            Editing a comment
            Best DN SEA meme of the year.

This is what we get after the "awesome" anniversary. Yes yes not surprised at all, It's ED. please close your company.

Comment

The least EYE could do is explain the situation properly. Why this move? (Enough with the vague explanation from the notice, please. Give specifics of "ideal and efficient gaming environment." It would have been better if you improved servers instead of cutting off customers, imo. You're ripping off money from people outside the three countries suddenly, so you better give an acceptable explanation.) Was there an issue you wanted address?And what will happen to players outside PH/MY/SG? Will there be another server to house them? Thank you. I'm from PH, but similar to other players, I find this move ridiculously stupid. I just came back to game and have been playing for ~2 months, I don't want this game to die.

Comment

Thank You soulcrack bugger team and friends, Mr. DWC Import, Chinese bot users and those ppl who use language other than english in world chat.

Comment

been playing the game since beta....
                i am playing from UAE...

what a waste...

Comment

I just woke up and wtf im just reading. I'm from Brazil and im playing DN SEA since cap40, i spent alot in this game to lose everything after the 1st year of ED hosting this sht. Is ED nuts or something? Alot of players inside SEA server are from other countries, from indonesians to latin americans!
                  Tasha daheck you guys doing?! I just spent for anniverssary gacha + bling event and thats what we get in return?

Comment

It is sad that innocent non-sg/my/ph players will not be able to access dn sea T T

I met a lot of kind people who are not in those 3 countries stated and yeah its kinda sad when this happens ;; w ;;

There are a lot of non-sg/my/ph players who spent too much of their money on this game too.
                    So please, don't make the game services even worse _(:'D

Comment

Inb4 legal issues bla bla etc etc
                      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I support this public uproar! RAWWWR!!

Clearly ED didn't listen to geography class and clearly they did not RESEARCH enough that the SEA represent not only the 3 countries mention. You should change the name DN SEA to DN SG/MY/PH If you're not going to back down from this @!@#$!#!

I was hoping for the better of this company, I guess my hope is lost.

Just like @xForgetty , you should have done this in day 1. the day ED receive DN from CC...

But nooooooo! You guys let players spend money again and again from how many gacha event is it? 3 or 4? then block the players outside the said 3 countries as if they did not invest their time and money to DN and your company.

Do you know who always do that? VILLAIN I TELL YOU! VILLAIN!

ED you just tag yourself as EVIL DOERS / VILLAINS!

Comment

As always, Eyedentity Games will endeavor to build policies that benefit the users of each server.

I believe this is KR decision, yet SEA representatives don't even bother to try to do something about this
                          to think that they seems don't care about their own playerbase heh

Comment

im player from Australia
                            i only played this server cuz of time zone
                            i couldn't find party at all on NA server when i play
                            because no one were playing this game from Australia

Comment

I can understand if this decision was made to prevent Company paying some fees and penalties because of foreign agents. But reasoning this as an idea o make DN better causes only negative. Shame!
                              "Work hard if you want to live"
                              — Argenta
                              "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
                              — Comrade

Comment

Working...
                              X