Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bling bling event Tier 6 gone wrong.

Where's the Giant wing?

Even the Genesis Ring they sent was wrong. They gave out Genesis Rings but they are level 95 already so guess what? they can't be refined.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sadly I already took out the genesis rings and haven't gotten my Giant white wings. I hope they'll fix it by giving us converters. They've been messing up very so often and it's a little upsetting.

Comment

They addressed it for the wings already.
        https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/210

Comment

• SeedyPuns
          SeedyPuns commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, so it was released in KDN, but new to SEA. You do realize they still have the exact same name, same capitalization and everything (both 90 and 95). And ofc, I didn't say I wasn't enjoying putting unique jades on it for my subs to use. I just don't want this to happen again so I at least need additional information on the items next gacha. We're fine now because the stats are negligible between 90 and 95, but what if next time we get items with the same name but with a great disparity in stats? That will be disappointing to say the least.

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          SeedyPuns there are misinformation in the past eye gacha , if it is for the worst there will be mass protests. they make amends like the wing. if it is for the better or not that far from expectation just let it pass.

• SeedyPuns
          SeedyPuns commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, you're right. At least they did fix the wings. I just hope this kind of thing doesn't happen again next time.

They will fix the wings, but the genesis ring... hmm idk. I wish it can be refine.

Comment

Same here imma upset

Comment

Working...
          X