Ad 209 game service access, we would like you to give us an answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad 209 game service access, we would like you to give us an answer

The staff of Eyedentity, made the decision to announce that from November 1 after the patch, there might be access restrictions to users who are not from Malaysia, singapure, and flipinas, and although they have the legal right to implement its regulations to maintain control, remember that in the world there are more countries, of which only 9 are included in the list that I present Eyedentity, which will happen with the communities of players such as Latin America that are more than 200 active players, who have spent their time and money to have fun with their pj armandolos and sharing with others in their community, will be Excluded or restricted? and what will happen to the accounts they own? will they lose it? If the case is affirmative, because they did not announce that Before the event of Bling Bling Gatcha event, where + 80% of the Latinos participated I included not only 1 character but several as for example I included 6 characters in the event. Latin American Americans do not have a Dragon nest server, and there are several countries (Mexico, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Nicaragua) We would like a quick response, we will be Restricted or not? It's easy, ask Eyedentity please and give an Answer.

Tasha

+1 to this

Comment

Copy-pasting from a summary of the meet and greet in Singapore:

1. IP Ban mainly applies to EU countries because DN game policies goes against their GDPR requirements.So if you're from any countries outside Europe you can still play in DNSEA.

This is the closest I can give you to an official answer.

Comment

Working...
      X