Raven Extinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Extinct?

As far as I'm concern, I'm a Raven with maxed critical rate, crit damage, 2m++ patk and 11k FD and no one ever tried to even invite me at a GDN Party. Are they really that nerfed or discriminated now that they're nerfed? I demand a buff for Raven class! D:

When it comes to assassin, Raven is probably the worst for party play now.

BP definitely tops the DPS chart for sin, LF is very popular for support, AW can DPS and gives a little bit of support and Ripper have elemental debuff which is quite rare compared to damage debuff that Raven have + Ripper DPS is on par if not better than Raven.

So for a Raven to be effective in a raid party, you need to actually have way better stats than let's say a BP, I'm talking a 3m patk BP can actually outdps a 4m patk Raven, it's that rough.
    I agree Raven need a buff but devs don't see it that way, there's no buff for Raven up until the latest KR patch so yea, either deal with it or play other class for now.

Comment

Oh come on, Raven had been like the mainstream class of assassin since 70 cap, and Ripper market had been that small until recent revamp. Let them (by them I mean me as well) enjoy the things.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Since cap 70 the raven, no the assassin class, has been bombarded by tweaks and turns...I'd say avoid the class in general...very unstable as how things are going. BP is quite popular today, but only recently LF used to trump this class, now they do support. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn it down in a few months. Worth mentioning, SpeedColie is switching class, he's a popular Raven I followed despite the nerfs in the previous patches. This time, it's just too much for Ravens to catch up

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          He finally caved in.
          Usually he use sub chars to test other sin branches but he actually CJ to LF on his main now.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          That's too bad... i haven't tried raven but since i own a ripper, and ripper is not so different from what the raven is experiencing as of now, maybe the chaser and its 2 branching class needs a boost before the next level cap increase, considering its almost that time of the year for the level cap to progress.

I'm assuming they might setup a plan for the boost of both raven and ripper maybe after they have introduced the new 1st job and the 2 other branching class of both Lancea and Machina. and then their spin-off

A possibility in the faaar future...for now the time of the ravens have passed and the only 'upgrades' they'd get soon would be a screen-unlocked GC, and a cooldown-less dash LOL. They'll get their time again, or not, only ED knows when's their next dawn. I'd store it like how I kept my tempest and adept.

Comment

Working...
        X