Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any information source of RNG disclosure frm ED or statistics made by players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any information source of RNG disclosure frm ED or statistics made by players?

Is there any information source of RNG disclosure from ED or statistics made by players?
    For example,
    1. Rate of getting each reward (fdplate/L-jade, 100k CrystalPoint, 50k CrystalPoint, 10k CrystalPoint) from legend remote dungeon adventure box.
    2. Rate of getting a mid/low grade jade heart from dissembling unique/epic dragon jades.
    3. Rate of getting each reward from gacha/irine/geraint/halloween/conversion treasure box.
    4. Probability distribution of seasonal points coming out of the so called Gamble Pouch, and also the amount of gold from the gold pouch.
    5. Success rate of enhancing the new Guardian Enhancement Talisman from +2 to +10. http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...easonal-points (I dont know how to slash words so I did this)
    6. Calypse box drop rate, Gold goblin coin drop rate, Gold bunny chest appearance rate, Division Nest Accessories Drop rate 1st~5th stage.
    7. Chance of crafting a FD plate.
    8. Chance of creating second stat with Rare Talisman Stat Creator.
    9. Etc. The list can go on.

For example, I remember I have come across an RNG chart of Gosuk's Precious Box(which I cannot be sure if they are reliable). But I forgot where it was. It's also quite difficult to google new stuff about DN because DN is so niche.

I really do not like the fact that on SEA server, some stuff that were disclosed in KDN were not disclosed here clearly.
    Last edited by Faraway; 11-11-2018, 04:27 AM.

Originally posted by Faraway View Post
    Is there any information source of RNG disclosure from ED or statistics made by players?
    For example,
    1. Rate of getting each reward (fdplate/L-jade, 100k CrystalPoint, 50k CrystalPoint, 10k CrystalPoint) from legend remote dungeon adventure box.
    2. Rate of getting a mid/low grade jade heart from dissembling unique/epic dragon jades.
    3. Rate of getting each reward from gacha/irine/geraint/halloween/conversion treasure box.
    4. Probability distribution of seasonal points coming out of the so called Gamble Pouch, and also the amount of gold from the gold pouch.
    5. Success rate of enhancing the new Guardian Enhancement Talisman from +2 to +10. http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...easonal-points (I dont know how to slash words so I did this)
    6. Calypse box drop rate, Gold goblin coin drop rate, Gold bunny chest appearance rate, Division Nest Accessories Drop rate 1st~5th stage.
    7. Chance of crafting a FD plate.
    8. Chance of creating second stat with Rare Talisman Stat Creator.
    9. Etc. The list can go on.

For example, I remember I have come across an RNG chart of Gosuk's Precious Box(which I cannot be sure if they are reliable). But I forgot where it was. It's also quite difficult to google new stuff about DN because DN is so niche.

I really do not like the fact that on SEA server, some stuff that were disclosed in KDN were not disclosed here clearly.
    Many of the chances are stored in the client side of things and hence datamined. The talisman pouch which you listed is an example. Usually cash items differ between servers while game-related items are identical between servers.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Shit%, that's what all of them are.

Comment

Generally speaking, the datamined rates for everything that is dataminable (excluding certain things, such as extraction results, cash random items (dragon eggs/pandora boxes), or certain box contents that are omitted from the client data) match the observed rates (and also match a certain other accurate source I cannot name). Several tools (DNGearSim, Divinitor Minerva) can show these rates, and I often provide information on things that aren't yet available via the tools.
        WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Check your PC timezone. That is usually the case. You need to adjust it to +8 GMT to be able to enter.

• GXSCC
            GXSCC commented
            Editing a comment
            Not necessarily as he says, just be attentive to the moments when the portal is open, there says a time, compare them with your time zone and that's it, when the time of the server and your time zone agree you can enter, the same happens with other events, except bingo event, there if you will have to change the time of your PC at the time of the server to play it
        Working...
        X