Information about yUuuK11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about yUuuK11.

I was trying to buy this jade 67k + element + HP from yUuuuK11 the other day. Apparently yuuki use his dummy account ferrioH to give a fake C/O of 450k to prevent piggy024 from selling normally. So she can sell her same exact jade.

later in the day, I managed to negotiate the price down to 400k with yUuuuK11- discord name ItzmeHkii

.... then guess what? something funny happened, I think he was blur and used ferrioH (some scrub naked sub character) to trade me... i think he forgotten that he used this character to offer 450k C/O to want to buy from pigg024 and then now he selling me at 400k lol ..

Then i went to test him on discord to thank him for the deal and commented i remember his sub nick from the past and asked if he's houjii/yuki... his reply further confirms my doubt (LOL..Secret..) hahaha...

I flip back my past records dealing with him I realized he seems to have multiple accounts on at the same time and multiple discord tag. I will list it here and feel free to add on any other information.

ign across the few accounts that he owes: yUuuK11, LenXiia , ferriOH, Weetsag .... (mainly buying and reselling jade, with occasionally selling 11 of her conversion top that she mentioned she opened )

Discord name: ItzmeHjii #3603 , Cadiz Etrama #7192 (not really in use already)

Those troll posts who just randomly start name callings but don’t dare to identify themselves and trying to divert away from the topic of yUuuk11’s action of using ferrioH for fake offers . I am graciously accepting any clarification , piggy024 approaches me ingame to clarify and I see he’s a legit player while the other 3 monkeys are just commenting each other in forum
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zhenghui; 11-24-2018, 04:22 AM.

So piggy024 is another legit player whom just at the same time owes that same jades which cause a misunderstanding , he approaches me in game and we clear the misuderstanding .

He’s a victim to yUuuk11’s fake offers using sub ..

piggy024 mentioned that in the end he sold his jade to houji
    Last edited by zhenghui; 11-24-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      can you confirm that they are yuki's sub?

This is LenXiia (aka yUuuK11) also, selling the same jade, proven in other screen shot with my friends because his LenXiia is in their guild. He tried to defend his so-called GF yUuuK11 saying she opened many box but he failed to give any proof yUuuK11 opened 11 conversion top.... the only 11 she got is the number behind her name. .

When selling stuff, he's the seller, C/O-er and the mule trader

When in a relationship, he's Him, Himself and His own girlfriend

all these lead me to suspect :

When in the forum... he's the friend, the guy who didn't know himelf and the guy who suddenly supported him. (all 3 accounts with no prior post but all at the same time each start a topic to defend Yuki and they became BFF and start replying and answer commenting on each other thread).. sorry it's so cringy and funny... i cannot...

A: yuki seems like a good guy but i don't know him
    B: yes yuki is good she's my friend, she's not houji
    C: oooo so she's not houji damn, i wronged her..
    A: ahhh so she's framed
    B: tadaaa here's the screenshots she sent me
    C: wow yada yada yada...

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      not even 1 photo containing yuuk1 anywhere that was originally his except the photo from Nana Chan hahahaha oscar boy

I have more pictures and more information about his other deals and characters etc. But I shall let yuki's "friends" defend herself first before showing all my other more interesting screenshots and information about "him/her/them".

Gentlemen like me give chance for others to strike back , just so i got enough reason to destroy them completely.

RenLF is my guild member, if he did anything wrong , I will reprimand and punish him, there's no need for you to shame him on the forum.
    Last edited by zhenghui; 11-24-2018, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      more lies less truth, all talk no actions

Disclaimer: all the above is just my POV and my understanding of the whole situation , it might not be 100% accurate, so please read with caution and go easy on the popcorn have a nice weekend

Comment

Stop spreading false and unwanted information already, you are adding salt to injury in your part as the ones who are in the wrong. I got yuuki's discord yesterday from Nana Chan and the ones you have given are never matched with the one I got from Nana Chan. Don't make yourself look stupid defending your obviously notorious friends. I don't know if I have the right to share her discord I.D but just the numbers is fine I think and they all #8713. facepalm. And if you review Nana Chan's post, you see that one of those that pmed her is Piggy024 calling her sniper. You are hopeless.
      Last edited by NieLi; 11-24-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol .. sure I got the screen shot and name I bought .. he probably made more accounts :3

• NieLi
        NieLi commented
        Editing a comment
        and here we go I called it first now he is saying "probably making more accounts" lolol

The funny thing here is that Piggy024 who zhenghui showed to us as yuki, was able to pm yuki herself. It is primarily because players like zhenghui exist in DN that's why I left it.

Comment

• NieLi
        NieLi commented
        Editing a comment
        where did you even get that idea that yuuki is piggy024 and now ferrioH using 2 seperate clients.

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        am i reading a legend's post again? haha what brought you here TagaCebura DNSEA?

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
        Editing a comment
        AbyssWand a distressed little bird whispered to me from a faraway dreamland

There has been too much evidence already that shows us yuuki as a 1. legit seller, we were also provided with evidences 2. that those who spam her as sniper were all just desperate players who wanted to buy from him, we were also enlightened that 3. players like @aL lied to us in another post declaring that yuuki sold 3 conversion tops and that all 3 are his friends declaring that only one was a successful trade but in the end was proven as a lie and now we have this @zhengui who posted wronged discord information about yuuki but right after I slammed his post by telling him yuuki's only discord probably he will delete this post or make up another story.

Comment

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        ikr, he will probably wash his skin his face once I have received all yUuuK11's compilations of trade history from discord lol

To explain for those who can’t understand English properly

The relationship between piggy024 and yukki is a speculation so I’m waiting for either party to clarify , if so piggy024 is also a victim getting troll offers from yUuuk11’ss sub character FerrioH ..

while ferrioH weestag and yUuuk11 are definitely the same person using the discord ID itsmehjji ...

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Update : Piggy024 contacted me , he’s actually also a victim .. yukki trolled offer him 450k for the same jade so he can’t sell it ..

Then yukki can sell her jade first .. lol she offered pigggy024 using her sub ferrioH .. just so she can safely sell away her own jade using the same sub ferrioH to me

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        Editing a comment
        what a nice story im crying with tears laughing

First he called me yUuuK11 along with idiana and others who supported my friend yUuuK11, then now he claims that yUuuK11 is also houji/piggy024/ferrioh. Am I the only one who thinks he is crazy from watching too much detective movies which was according to him (LAUGH) Or or or maybe he is the main culprit RenLF defending himself by confusing the readers with no actual proof and evidences (LAUGHING HARDER) Watching him struggle so hard to defend himself makes me (LAUGH OUT LIKE CRAZY) Give the guy some props for being so creative.
      “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

and akwardly he removes Piggy024 from the list , the same Piggy024 who was name shaming yUuuK11 in my post HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          Both renLF and piggy are online now and both fully gear legit players who do service and people know they are active real players , not some random people posting on multiple fake forum accounts with no ign

• idiana
          idiana commented
          Editing a comment
          yes geared players who most people call scammers even before but were neglected because there was no sufficient proofs until Nana Chan posted screenshots

• idiana
          idiana commented
          Editing a comment
          yes geared players who most people call scammers even before but were neglected because there was no sufficient proofs until Nana Chan posted screenshots

Piggy is a geared Lf from 3DO , he plays assassin026, I’m pretty sure many people knows him ..

how about nana ,Taga, nieli, and adiana?

care to meet in game together so I can clear and apologize for my mistakes like piggy024?

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
          Editing a comment
          same geared piggy024 who called yuki sniper+offered 200kg for a conversion part despite thinking yuki as sniper

Give the guy zhenghui the Oscar Awards for the best story teller of the year ​​​​​​​

Comment

The edvidence are given above ferrioH who scams and then proceeds to sell me the jade that he offered for .. lol , post abt counter argument instead of relogging dummy forum accounts to talk nonsense here lol

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
            Editing a comment
            hello oscar boy, or should i call you houji or ferrioh too after abandoning those accounts?

I will stop entertaining anymore troll post from unidentifiable person :3 unless they can offer proper arguments or proof

Comment

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            coming from you who's words can't be trusted and you don't even have a single proof with miss yUuuK11 doing anything wrong you just have a photo of her from Nana Chan. creepy weirdo
        Working...
        X