So who is the real troll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is the real troll?

First of all, I don't really have to do this but it looks like the evil doers aren't satisfied of just having one victim and is now naming a lot of players to his victim list. So what is this all about now? well I just want to share additional information why zhenghui is making up stories again. First they made it look like my friend yUuuK11 was the sniper but they were proven wrong time and time again, now they have made another story saying that yUuuK11 is another person using different discords and accounts. Really, I wish idiana was here so she could say her line, SHAME ON YOU to this story maker. Let me give a brief summary why he is trying so hard

1. In my post (eye opener) readers can see that I've have placed players there who wanted to buy my friend's conversion part but they were declined because of low offers so now we get to see most of them like RenLF/Yoona03/Piggy024 shouting in the world chat that my friend is a conversion sniper all because he wasnt chosen to deal with and infact there's not even one proof that could support their claim. After they were mentioned in my post, that is when he started so hard to defend them and acted like chivalrous from the start and trust worthy but dont get your hopes up he is not. In the photo below you can see
    him saying a lot of promises but once proven wrong he will take back his words and pretend nothing happened, moving on to making more story. Click image for larger version  Name:	gacha compilation 1.png Views:	1 Size:	599.9 KB ID:	151552
    Here you can see that his words can never be trusted after I have proven him that my friend is legit seller with his main account as seller and dummy seller in 1 account. He will only continue to make stories to ruin my friend yUuuK11 (my guess is that maybe he got dumped or maybe ignored by my friend in DN)

Next photo you will see that he is talking a lot of non sense like everyone supporting yUuuK11 is yUuuK11 herself, and you can see that he has like a mental problem switching personalities from kind to not, to akward theories which he himself stated that got them from watching too much detective movies that is why he thinks that way. Another important reason/factor why he can't be trusted because he is good in fabricating stories with his creative mind and multiple personality disorder which makes you think that he is role playing himself with different characters in DN SEA.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	gacha compilation2.png Views:	1 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	151553

Now because he failed his original goal in making yUuuK11 look like a sniper (all photos given before proves yUuuK11 is a legit and trusted seller), he made a post claiming that my friend is again another player scammer which he stated as Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH. Pretending that Piggy024 is one of his yUuuK11 list then only after a few minutes removed it saying that Piggy024 is innocent. His final claim is that yUuuK11 is Hoouji/Piggy024 which he doesnt even have photo involving yUuuK11 nor her discord but he only has photos of Hooji and Ferrioh's discord. But he did get and use my photo that has yUuuK11 in it and I have yUuuK11's only discord which doesnt even match with his given discord I.Ds at his post

So my final verdict of him is that he all acted for the purpose of defending these IGN: RenLF/Yoona03/Piggy024 where most of us believe is just him and his friends piloting, second is that he will do anything to call my friend sniper/scammer or whatever it is. And in his post you can read he is so sensitive with yUuuK11 and bf / relationship, my last guess is that he is a salty player who got dumped. lol

Now it's your choice to decide who is scammer as I can provide now yUuuK11's conversion trades involving her only discord I.D.
    Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-24-2018, 05:52 AM.
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

The piggy case is he approaches me ingame to clarify so I clear his name , while childish people who don’t dare to post about themselves and only spam without proof using their low level subs are the real losers
    Last edited by zhenghui; 11-24-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds so scripted

The yUuuk11 and PLSPICME , I requested it for yuuuki’s own good for her to clear her name.

the jade that I bought was from houji and yUuuK11 just happened to have the same jade and trying to sell it, so the jade incident has nothing to do with yUuuk11..
    Last edited by zhenghui; 11-28-2018, 01:43 AM. Reason: found out that Houjii is ferrioH and itsmehjii and they don't seems to be yUuuK11

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      don't worry important information and such has already been submited to the officials, i was just luring out yuki's sub to blue bird and she fell for it LOL

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      the day mr.liar will be covered in shame i can't wait

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      lol why are you so defensive about yUuuK11? when did raising speculations and clarifying it becomes lying?

didn't you ask me that before for your so called "to prove her innocence and for her own good but what did it do for you? you only looked for another story to come up with you are even saying you bought jade from her but you never showed you traded with yUuuK11, in the long run you are only making yourself look like a fool
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      don't worry i email to CC and reported, trade log can be traced, i don't need to prove anything, my character is well known enough by others, actions and check is undergoing as we are talking :>

Can you even provide proof that somehow yUuuK11 herself gave you that discord I.D as her? this will end up all this issue at once and even I will not continue to support her if the troller at discord in your post is indeed her and that it was her character yUuuK11 in dragon nest that gave that I.D to you.

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      I have talked to "her" on multiple occasions and various dealings , under each of her various discord account (cadiz, itsmehjii and tanya). yeah you are right on one part ..yuki is not houjii, houjii is a much more trust worthy legit player with T3 equip while yuuki is just a trading house mule character.

ps: you don't call something naked as a main character when it is basically naked, one could easily make something like yUuuki in like less than 1 week simple farming, she can go on and make plenty of these and change her trading mule account.
      Last edited by zhenghui; 11-26-2018, 12:50 AM.

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      another scripted act with the trolls

Nailed again. How many times do we have to crucify zhenghui

Comment

Here is Tofu Chan, he is my favorite doge.

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        is that a fox or dog? why so cute haha

• chlorofrom
        chlorofrom commented
        Editing a comment
        It is a doge also known as a shibe. Please share love, not hate. Share memes too.

That same zhenghui has still continue to frame yuuki and has removed Piggy024 + Houuji in his yUuuK11 list for some reason only he has made up. While he still continue to insist that yUuuK11 and FerrioH is one and same player when infact Hoouji and FerrioH are the same fd reseller from greenwood. Just basing it from another player's point of view offering 200kg for a conversion item is obviously a resellers offer so later he could sell it to 400kg which is done by RenLF and Piggy024 from Nana Chan 's post. If my hunch is correct and any mods/gm can clarify this, I'm guessing either RenLF/Piggy024 is connected with Hoouji/FerrioH in one same account. But all these are just assumptions based from the photos and no definite proof so it's all up to the game mods to do this job for us.

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup I already corrected and updated on that part , ferrioH is found to be houji , so yUuuK11 is not the one involved in the jade incident .

Meanwhile, the mystery of nanachan and idiana is still not clear, what’s their intention of trying to clear yUuuki’s name using ghost forum accounts is still unexplained
    Working...
    X