• Show
Clear All

• Where can I claim my snip?

can i put this here?

*i used snipping tool btw*

***PS. I just reading this Drama Nest world chats
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 11-24-2018, 08:37 PM. Reason: added **PS.**
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

why is the first part for proof so small, show the whole world chat history

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Sry i just snip this few minutes ago
      *i just used snipping tool for that*

Sry if i didn't took the whole screenie
      but I'll try if the drama resumes back again.

Before this can be used against her again let me just post this, the evil doers might again use her words to make her look like she claimed she got 11 top. I have a few screenshots compilation here that will prove that sometimes her statements could possibly be used against her by not showing the whole story.

Click image for larger version

Name:	xelly's recent birds are used against her.png
Views:	78
Size:	663.4 KB
ID:	151617
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

With the photo compilation I provided it is evident that my friend is not hiding and is willing to talk it out to those who have accused her but as you can see, there was no reach out from the people from Eden who have accused her even the Piggy024/Gachalichios only a sub called Ellifeu and her alone. She is using the world chat as a means to destroy my friend and insist things that only he made up. It wont be long until
      the photos I shared which contains the phrases:

[show a proof where I said ""I got 11 conversion top"" for 400kg each will be used against her.]
      since blue birds maybe can't contain all so 2 separate birds must be used cutting them in half.

Alas, in the photos we can also see the fruits of the eye opener topic where other players believed that anyone can make up stories like zhenghui and that my friend yUuuK11 is innocent. TY and have fun everyone.
      “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

Sorry if I made you guys look like pissed off. Nana Chan NieLi

I mean no harm.
        I'm here to claim my reward.
        Not to argue.

But your friend is telling me that I'm a CLOWN for that snip I made.
        I don't really need your explanations
        because I repeat " I'm here to collect my reward based on his/her world chat/blue bird ".

If you feel that his words/chats are wrong and as well as disregard my snip reward,
        Then you are just telling me that he/she is a liar.

Thanks.

PS. Feel free to tell everything and try not to involve anyone or mislead anyone here.
        My thread title said "where can i claim my snip?" it means that I'm asking.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

She was telling us to provide us evidences where she claimed she got 11 top. Your photo on the other hand just shows like a part of those whole blue bird message which nana chan has provided. So your photo has never proved anything except that you just copy paste and edited a photo to make it look like yuki was saying "i got 11 top ill give you gold" . If you connect it with the photos nana chan has posted, it is obviously:

First bird "if you provide me proofs"
          2nd bird "I got 11 top ill give you golds"

End of story. Maybe this is why you blocked and edited other parts and only showed us that line which proves nothing but a scheme.

Comment

Just look at that nim's profile, even her own photo looks photoshopped to look like a girl. Trolls and traps everywhere in DN, what happened to the game I so much cared for after I left.

Comment

Working...
            X