5 runs on Fissive Dimension only 2k Jelly rewarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 runs on Fissive Dimension only 2k Jelly rewarded

I don't know if I miscalculated it. But I was pretty sure I have 5 runs on Fissive Dimension and was rest assured to have 3k Jelly.

1 run on the first day of the Fissive Dimension
    2 runs on the mid day of the Fissive Dimension
    2 runs on the last day of the Fissive Dimension

If I am at wrong here then probably I only have 1 run on the mid day. Sad 1k Jelly </3

You should have run extra run or 2, pretty much standard since cherry credit time in this kind of event, i run once a day 7 day straight. and got the right amount.

Comment

i got mine pretty fine with 5 runs try to file a report and attach a file indicating you were really running fissive 5 times some of my friends run 6times to secure the 3k jellies though

Comment

From event calendar page:
        [Reward Detail]

Cleared Fissive Dimension more than 1 time Item Protection Magic Jelly 1,000 ea, Lebrium Point 100

Cleared Fissive Dimension more than 3 times Item Protection Magic Jelly 1,000 ea, Lebrium Point 100

Cleared Fissive Dimension more than 5 times Item Protection Magic Jelly 1,000 ea, Lebrium Point 100

*Maximum amount that can be given per player: Item Protection Magic Jelly 3,000 ea, Lebrium Point 300

key words are MORE THAN

Comment

Working...
        X