• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Appropriate use of meme, man of culture we have here

i have 14days blue birds too i was going to use it to advertise my unique jades but the world chat was full of drama and everyone was spamming,birds were flying,popcorn was being wasted,everyone was trolling it was chaos!! But it was fun! back in the days blue birds are used for something useful and was kept to advertise a raid,find ROB, and to shout out +13 or gay, now its used for bullying and false advertisement,false accusations and name shaming. I hope GM's are monitor this and issue proper warning to abusers but i don't see any GM online!! have anyone seen a GM in the past few days.months? years?

Comment

• idiana
      idiana commented
      Editing a comment
      i sincerely know how you feel and more depressing is they use those spam birds to influence
      other players into thinking miss yUuuK11 is doing bad deeds which were proven a lot of times
      now in the forums and that those spamming blue birds to slander others is all made up by players
      to harass others all so that they can get what they want.

Originally posted by bilbo33 View Post
    i have 14days blue birds too i was going to use it to advertise my unique jades but the world chat was full of drama and everyone was spamming,birds were flying,popcorn was being wasted,everyone was trolling it was chaos!! But it was fun! back in the days blue birds are used for something useful and was kept to advertise a raid,find ROB, and to shout out +13 or gay, now its used for bullying and false advertisement,false accusations and name shaming. I hope GM's are monitor this and issue proper warning to abusers but i don't see any GM online!! have anyone seen a GM in the past few days.months? years?
    Maybe they are cutting cost not hiring GM. the root cause of this fiasco are ED themselves, sniping issue already known from !st sale of conversion box months ago. they busy increasing their income by reintroducing the conversion box w/o implementing the countermeasure , increasing the TH gold limit.

Comment

I too have been one of the disturbed players affected by this spamming but nonetheless some players here like Xenocho have always been concerned why others like Nana Chan have provided us with evidences that could prove to the public the whole truth, but he has never even judged the actions done by his friends RenLF for obviously harassing miss yUuuK11 just like Piggy024 and also his friend zhenghui Gachalichia who has been proven lying and making up stories everytime. Is this zhenghui just a messenger in the forums from the real culprit behind the story telling and lies, a messenger who just accepts proofs from other players for the sole purpose of slandering a player like miss yUuuK11? because I remember it clearly zhenghui said he is just using zhenghui account in the forums because he is lazy to log in to his other forum account which makes me conclude that he has 2 or multiple forum account.

Comment

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        you said that not me, but was I wrong when i said that you always questioned players who provided proof to everyone the truth regarding your friends and that you, even after all the evidences of your friends caught doing bad deeds had never once acknowledge their mistake nor apologize in behalf of them. you even said you never cared about all this but all you did was show up everytime your friends are at stake but never has once did the right thing towards them which makes your reactions more suspicious

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I show up because I was being linked or that unrelated threads are being diverted to this drama for no good reason. If you read all my posts, you will notice that I never ask anyone to prove to me anything at all. I simply ask you guys to stop spamming the forum and go report ZH to solve this once and for all. But somehow, you guys prefer not to let authority solve this and decide to write wall of texts in the forum. For what purpose? Did any public forum member go 'Bravo for disclosing that Gachalicia is a liar!' Again, I think not..

You will not get an apology from him, and you would definitely get none for me. You can try to tell me what I'm doing wrong which warrants apologizing to you tho.

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        There maybe a few or none at all here but based on the photo I have provided others are slowly catching up and got hold of the truth supporting my friend yUuuK11 in game. Even the views of the so called dead forums speaks for itself, others are viewing these threads more compared to others made in the same section for clarification/truth/revelations or maybe drama or for fun but because of this I was able to get more evidences against these slanderers and other acts which they are involved to. Don't worry I promised I would stopped posting until zhenghui gets his answer from ED so I'll keep these evidences for now and save it for later.
        Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-28-2018, 10:36 PM.

Claiming things, making lies and stories to make your claim look truthful, someone proved it to be lies, editing them, clean yourself by saying ok person z is not person x. Proceed to made up story number 2 and the story 3 until goal is achieved. Some players in dragon nest have become more disgusting than the scammers we have at the present. Obviously these lies are pointed out to a targeted person to ruin that person's name and is crossing the redline:

You will not harass, abuse, bully, spam or encourage other players to do so. The lies given by this forumer from X guild is encouraging the readers to believe his lies and encourage others that this individual player is what he claims in his lies which resulted in player z to be harassed,bullies/spammed. In my understanding if there are others who are caught harassing/bullying/spamming person X , it is just right to include person Q from X guild who I think from what I've read can be the start of all these fake news.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone who followed this topic should be able to identify now who is lying and who is not, i can't even count already the number of times zhenghui has presented lies to everyone just to make it look like yuuki is at fault all the time proven lying. But for now I agree those bashers and abusers should get banned first.

Thanks to this issue , the forum was alive again , and the same TS keep opening the same thread over and over again ....

just to say , if you fell that you got snipe ,

1-send 1:1 report and send evidence to GMs , let them do theirs job , that's what you are paying for when you top up .
      2-don't trade with other , top up open the box and get the reward by your self ,by this way , you 100% won't get scam by other .

i personally din't trade with other , costume=synthesis /costume weapon=gatcha box /jade,talisman=craft /plate=hunt

even i wan sell some things, i only sell non trade warranty item at th , the costume that needed trade warranty , i just keep it and make it as collection.

p.s nothing personal , just saying out what i wanna said.

Comment

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        There are a lot of thing that you cannot get by yourself, when it depend too much on luck and/or time consuming:
        - Conversion armor/weapon. If you open by yourself, you can get some parts, but very unlikely you can get full set. You would keep get duplicate parts, while the part you need never come out.
        - FD plate. Don't tell me you can self-craft all the FD plate
        - L jade. If you play STR class and you get L Int jade. You will need sell it and craft a new one, rather than reroll.

• yoricks
        yoricks commented
        Editing a comment
        zArAthena , im not sure you remember or not , by pass , i'v buy rundn hc svr with you also , the one who recomment me to you is yosek boy ,before i buy svr with you , i also get scam few time also , that's why personally nows day what i can farm , i will farm , but i have the damn good luck also , since pass few month i'v join a guild that are very friendly and will to help guild member to gear up, thanks to them also nowsday my gear are averange.
        needed to thank you also , if not for the svr you sell me , i also won't be able to craft rundn L equiment and upgarde it till T3+20.

no fd plate ....since no luck....
      no conversion... since even spen i also know that i dont have the luck
      no L jade ....

Ljade getting it soon , but only will buy it from guild member.

im not gaving comment or judge anyone

everyone had their play style .

Comment

Working...
      X