DPS tier lis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS tier lis?

hello anyone has an updated dps tier list? i mean october november)? or just tell me the actual s a b tiers for each class xs thanks

:x another dps tier list, gonna be another post with tons of dispute, gonna share my 2 cents based on some experience and what i read from other forums:

Top Tier (above 4.5b dps at fdn dragon):
    ML BP Flurry Smasher

Mid tier (2.5-4.5b dps at dragon):
    Most of the rest (inquis, glad adept, sally, RM, avalanche are among the more popular and closer to the higher ends, might miss out a few)

Low Tier (below 2.5b at dragon)
    Healer, tanks, debuff mule

There will be outliers cases that outdo their tier ... like very good pilot with perfect gears or if there's perfect lineup and they get to eat a few cheese/fd/ flash elixir during the stage.
    Last edited by zhenghui; 12-03-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

zhenghui alr said and to add, I've heard that majesty is also among top tier according to kr ppl *cmiiw*

Comment

Tier list actually should apply for solo play only. I will say eles/ avalanche with cd plate on blunt/brandish to be number 1 dps if u take 20% of 3 or 7 other ppl and add it to ur dps for party. Maybe eles lower because others provide normal damage debuff.

Comment

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed to a large extend , avalache is a super good solo .. haha but it’s like jack of all trades but master of none.

If solo nest , or 4 man , avalanche is definitely one of the top pick because of slot limitations . But for 8 man nest , maybe people will still pick flurry + eles , rather than the hybrid avalanche .

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          I would disagree on the part about tier list applying for solo play only .. Maybe it would be more fair to have a tier list for both solo and for fdn raids.

Also when people are deciding on their main character for end game content , they would most likely want to consider the ultimate potential of a character in terms of their 8 man raid capability rather than their dq/grinding capability.

Nonetheless, we will still see avalanche on the big stages , but it’s because she has so much ultility and yet still possess a high dps capability.

Can I get an actual answer to this question? like there are actual stats DPS is not something that "fun" influences. I need to know what class under the same conditions of a static boss, fully geared, under the influence of their own buffs not other classes buffs; does the most damage per second. This crap about utility and versatility and fun playstyles isn't what i asked for if I wanted opinions on that I would ask there is literally no game whatsoever that every class is as equally strong especially one with PvP that's ludicrous to even assume that that's an actual thing. I've been playing DN on and off for years and everytime I see these veteran players tell people to play what they want and that's the best class which is bullshit. Please stop the bull answers and if you have the raw numbers under the most fair conditions for every class post the list and findings telling people something is versatile doesn't help them in what they want some people just wanna shut off their brains and play full ham in a game that's their right but pretending like this game has a fair "balance" is just a joke.

Comment

Then I think you're looking at the wrong place. If you want a statistical DPS of each class on a stationary boss (e.g. Battle Training Golem), then I'm afraid you won't get the right numbers here. If you would like to start one, ask for it from people you know and provide their DPS data and their combo count. Take note of their gears and their proficiency on the character classes that they use. Posted numbers are inaccurate for a reason: due to ever-evolving balance changes, CD changes and differences in class proficiency from players.

Addition: When skill balance changes when new patch comes out, ask for a new DPS statistic for all classes (or the ones that get changed).
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

I think you're misguided in the notion that skill matters in raw damage numbers on a stationary boss I've played for years and see these lists all the time but what people should be asking for is what classes are useful in nest scenarios, pros and cons (and probably asking as if the person playing is fairly new or inexperienced in rotational hotkey spamming). this game isn't as complex as something like blade and soul where even in PvE you need to know everything your class has to offer, in this game some classes live and breath the exact same rotation and that'll never change yes balancing exists but that won't ever mean that there won't be classes that (like i stated) played at the optimal level with the best possible gear available, that still outclass others in the damage output department. That is what DPS means Damage per second not how useful can i be to my party and still deal damage. Things like playstyle and viability due to mechanics come later, but on a pure DPS list someone beats someone there's no question here variables only exist if you let them exist and every human makes mistakes but like i said if you make your list factoring in all the controllable variables the human component becomes irrelevant, if i can face roll my keyboard and put out the same damage as someone micromanaging CDs among other things, I've probably got better damage ratios. Also a DPS tier list is called the "meta game" in other games take LoL for example we know balance there is constantly done but at the same time it doesn't stop players from being bad at a champ from stomping on good players because the champion is over tuned the same applies in this scenario what could a potential new player play that offers the lowest "Learning Curve" and offers the most Damage and honestly I use learning curve loosely cause this game is ridiculously easy to play always has been always will be.

Comment

Misguided I may be, you were asking for data on the exact conditions that I presented. On a static boss with the proper gearing conditions, on a perfect combo cycle execution (without missing). The golem is the best one to get those numbers and baseline. Since the thread could not give you those numbers and I assume that you have searched the net for it, construct your own DPS table from scratch from the data that you collect.

Now for the viability of a class in an 8man raid team, this is all entirely based on the raid leader's class line up preference. Since you now added 8man raid team line up, then you will have to strike the balance between utility and DPS. Too much utility and you break your dps. Too much DPS, can lead to a slow attrition with reduced tactics in dealing with a random situation.
              We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Unfortunately there has been no proper test to compare these to create a list. Currently, what most people do is simply provide ranges which classes are in, since in a specific run, there are many variables to provide absolute confidence of the result. Even so, the result is up to debate due to lack of tests, in addition to most classes being close to each other in terms of output.

Right now, gear disparity can be considered a factor as well, since Scylla is released and many players are climbing that ladder, resulting in slightly different stats.

So, perhaps when you are asking for a DPS list, maybe one can elaborate more in question the desired scenario.

Just to share afew factors which affect a class DPS: boss size, mobility, bugs present in class skills, elevation in ground, SA break level of boss
                Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
                X