Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION: Santa Gacha Event REWARD CHANGE

Dear Players,

As we all know, ED is releasing a game killing event for this christmas. Lets all petition for reward change to something more reasonable. Either T1 + 20 or T2 +20.
    Giving out such end game items will most likely kill the motivation to grind, resulting in less players doing nest.

Please sign this petition for the future of DN (vote on which lower rewards you think is suitable)

ED has gone too far and is killing the game. Below are some negative scenarios that might happen if the reward proceeds as planned.

Scenario 1:
    Players who are at or almost at T3 +10 will feel disheartened as months of effort, time and gold is wasted. They might just wait for the next event and stop playing DN for the moment.

Conclusion: less players online to play with

Scenario 2:
    Players who recently reached T3 +20 would have wasted all their efforts, gold and time. They are the category at highest risk to quit the game.

Conclusion: ED will lose a big portion of motivated hard grinders from the community (whatever that's left lol)

Scenario 3:
    Newbies will rejoice for the moment but will not find the game motivating enough for them to go through the tough process of finding a team to clear end game raids.

Conclusion: plays another game that is more exciting like LoL or Dota

Please save this game! ED is killing the reason people play DN! Comment the reason you signed this petition too!
    T1 +20
    14.94%
    T2 +20
    85.06%
    Last edited by 12ChopChop; 12-14-2018, 10:08 PM.

and if this petition will be granted i suggest that the number of boxes needed should be down to 10 boxes only. This is my suggestion only xD

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah 10 box as always is reasonable for lower reward

Even considering T1? dq dungeons and lower level LAB do drop T1. T2 +20 is more reasonable.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      jsut something there as a choice for the community. i personally voted t2

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      even t3 +0 is acceptable to save the 17500 gold for conversion.

I will VOTE for the t2+20 but if that T3 is real i hope it is like the genesis ring where u can not upgrade it to the higher stats.. Which means this t3 can not proceed to Skila EQ would be fair for sub gearing and easy gearing for non hardcore players.. Cherry Credits still gives the best rewards in terms of GACHA rewards.. i wonder who makes their rewards giving idea.. such a noob

Comment

• awtsamdu
      awtsamdu commented
      Editing a comment
      fuq yeah 100% true nowadays gacha reward are not really useable item

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      if thats the case it will be like ED is scamming lol... but then again they did scammed us once

Put in T3 +20 on the poll and see how many people like it.

Do not just place what you want and remove what you do not want on the poll.

Let those who like the event voice out their desire.

Additionally what you are implying is unfair to those who already participated in the event expecting rewards. (Similarly to what happend on that gacha event when they replaced that panda mount to something else.) Now, propose a better solution on how you will address those complains.

They are basically giving us free Lebrium points and iirc, T3 +20 set is like 30k+ leb points ±, can you see how much effort you saved there for scylla? For just 18kcc or less coz there is a cc promotion now.

Why are people too focused on how they spent on something without realizing that the effort they spent was not wasted but rather getting boosted with the things they can use on the rewards. Have you seen the Scylla progression?

​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​

​​​​
    ​​​​
    Last edited by nvLite; 12-12-2018, 04:14 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• BabyBunny
      BabyBunny commented
      Editing a comment
      pretty much agree to this

• Hirai
      Hirai commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to this

"this is a petition to see how many ppl vote for a change."
      But you won't see how many people who do not want a change lol

• Clessora
      Clessora commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to this. commended

lemme say these things to you, it's up to you whether you get these or not:
    1. I don't think this is a valid way to vote. Include the T3+20 and we can see what do people actually want. Do they want the rewards to change, or remain as it is?
    2. even if you already have full T3+20 Calypse, you can disassemble the event rewards for Lebrium Points (It's a lot of points, not to mention the "Points Merging" patch later in SEA.). It's not completely trash to you. Try to think about this again.
    3. It's a good way to gear your subs (I believe it's impossible for you to not have some sub characters,in a way you want this event rewards for your subs.)
    4. you can't expect everyone to play this game forever once they are stuck, it's people choices on what they want to do. It's up to them whether they want to quit the game or not. There are a lot of aspects in this game that makes people want to quit, to be honest (bugs, classes balance, etc), but still got a lot of people playing, so what? just enjoy lol. You will find new friends to play later on
    5. everyone (including me) will always find something more interesting, and eventually they ditch the old things for that something.
    that's all for my ranting about this thread. Have a good day.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      this is not a vote tbh. its a petition. the vote is just for seeing which lower rewards the people who petitioned prefer

• serenial250dwell
      serenial250dwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Then if you really want to make this a petition, you should have not included a voting mechanism in the first place. This voting thing only fuels up arguments, or at the very least, confusion.

Now if this is how you make a petition, then with all honesty, it turns out this is a BAD way to make one. You actually have messed it up yourself by including a voting mechanism from the very beginning.

FYI, Calypse is not the end gear rn even if you have a whole bunch of set of tier 3, what would make out the most is having unique/L jades, good 3rd stats heraldry and Talisman, not to mention GDN acce farming and soon to have goddess equipment and acce, some costume to make out some added decent stats.

it's Christmas for Faks sake, so stop whining and just be happy for those having this kind of opportunity, even I'm a bit disappointed about these, currently planning to go tier 3 this month, but we can't let our opinion matter the most (negativity) for letting this one slide out.

"it's unfair", no, it's not.
    experience through the game matters.

I have a sub that can carry some with just Unique jades and just neris set, some are even calypse and dying in some nest. my point here is, just because they got semi end game gears, doesn't mean they already have opportunity to manage through the game easily, mechanics and such, farming methods and such blah blah blah blah blah, and sorry if I shared my opinion about this, please don't kill me :v

Comment

• jantz23
      jantz23 commented
      Editing a comment
      i guess they should give us all full L jades instead.. since we need T3+20 to complete end gear items right

• zArAthena
      zArAthena commented
      Editing a comment
      Calypse tier 3 +20 still can consider end game gear. Even though we have Scilla now, the cost to enhance is just too much. Most ppl will just end up at +3-+6, which is not much stronger than calypse tier 3 + 20

• BabyBunny
      BabyBunny commented
      Editing a comment
      people said the same thing when CC decided to give out legend ice dragon scale, or legend rune scale/equip, or medea tier 2 before.
      claiming dn will be full of 'op-but-noob' players. but in reality, nothing really changes.
      your raid team will be the same mates as always.
      it's not like people suddenly do such a reckless public-recruit for their usual *important* runs. even when one's party lack of member and has to do so, he can check their jade/talisman/plate to roughly rate their experience.

Originally posted by 12ChopChop View Post

Conclusion: plays another game that is more exciting like LoL or Dota

So DN is basically not a good game? And why promoting other games?
    Last edited by astone; 12-12-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• jantz23
      jantz23 commented
      Editing a comment
      u 'seem' to get the point. lol

pe·ti·tion
    /pəˈtiSH(ə)n/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority with respect to a particular cause.
      "she was asked to sign a petition against plans to build on the local playing fields"
    know the meaning of this petition you're talking about :v

Comment

• gang2m234
      gang2m234 commented
      Editing a comment
      No retain t3 +20.. so no vote.. sad

• jantz23
      jantz23 commented
      Editing a comment
      never heard of any petition that have the one disagrees to sign lol

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah lol... a petition with a sign for disagree? youre the 1st genius

So you guys are saying that all our efforts, months of grinding, is only worth 18kcc ?

Comment

• pewpewistheman
      pewpewistheman commented
      Editing a comment
      Isnt that the point of all those grinding? You grind to upgrade your equips you started from the bottom and progess as you grind.. This event with that kind of reward defeats the purpose of what we grinded before, and not only that, freaking tier3 + 20 for 18k cc? Ive been grinding for months now and im still no where near that. If dn is going to keep spoonfeeding players, then whats the point of playing? Idk but i think ill quit. I dont like to play a game where players are spoonfeed.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      you should've thought about quitting earlier when ED gave away medea tier 2 +20 , or scam genesis ring on the ANNIVERSARY EVENT, the growth spirit swapping to normal spirit on the cash event or geraint necklace getting swapped to iona healing heraldry.....ED is literally scamming you.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      medea t2 +20 is good for beginners to start grinding. it helps them find parties. its a good event.

calypse t3 +20 basically puts almost everyone on the raid lvl, regardless if they can handle higher lvl content or not. once they got their ass kicked, they gonna quit the game cuz they didnt put any effort in reaching that level anyways. Also, those who are unable to join will be even worse off. New players will not be able to get a party and find this game stupid to be called MMORPG

ya its petition but why we need to vote. At least include T3 +20 and see what happens LOL

Patience is a virtue~
    Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

• arcpiece
      arcpiece commented
      Editing a comment
      do people care about that ?

include the Tier 3 +20 :v

Comment

By changing the rewards now, ED will not only lose all potential income from this event but also lose consumer's trust in all their future events. Also, this might be the only opportunity for ED to milk us with the Calypse T3, before the upcoming MQ/Goddess Equips patch hits SEA. I strongly believe ED had already considered the likely responses and backlash from the community but still decided to go ahead with this event.

Comment

• astone
        astone commented
        Editing a comment
        good point, can someone give this person a medal.
        I can see your marketing skills bruh
        Last edited by astone; 12-12-2018, 04:50 AM. Reason: add more words

• Eynsu
        Eynsu commented
        Editing a comment
        It would not be the first time ED change their details in event and notes.

Even 'without prior notice'

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah not the 1st time that they change the rewards last minute

butt hurt poll nonetheless.
      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
      LINElife

Comment

ya' all want T3+20.. i want it too haha.. but still we cannot overlook what's stated in the post tho.
        Last edited by jantz23; 12-19-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X