SA Meter for Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA Meter for Players?

Sorry for my bad grammar, my crap idea, and improper construct criticism (or idk what it is called).

There was an SA Meter for Bosses, yet it's not quite useful to High level nests.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	155345

It would be nice if devs add this (only in PVP).

It would increase when you use a certain skill, and decreases when you were attacked, and while simply jumping would instantly deplete it all (Since you can be easily subdued by enemies midair, even with the weakest hit could drop you on the ground) but when you touch the ground, it replenishes it back.

It might be possibly a double edged sword, so I might need some explanation why or why not should devs add this feature in the game.

Thank you for reading this.

Attached Files

The first thing to note is that SA currently is not that significant in PVE. Considering that PVE is the main focus of the current devs, PVP-important details are cast aside from the time being (until the time they mentioned of a PVP revamp in their future plans iirc).

Previously, it was "fun" to incorporate SA breaking mechs to boss, but I'm guessing the devs (at that time) decided to make stronger bosses immune to CC effects and it simply became the PVE meta. No longer did the devs want their bosses to be easily controlled to increase the difficulty for players. The SA mechanic in nests died down after 40 cap iirc.

Moving on to the SA bar for players. Fast forward to today, most monster attacks towards players were more of "cancel SA or do not." When using certain skills, you either fly when hit or do not when you get hit. There is uncertainty whether a player's SA regenerates during the skill or if it is a fixed detail for the PVE aspect. Hence, while it is an interesting aspect, the SA bar does not really help PVE since it is usually either 0 or 1 as values. While some skills would have variation in SA durability, this case is not strong enough to create a new system of displaying information for players.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
    X