To The Dear Eye Dentity !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The Dear Eye Dentity !!

After the Patch which was on June 11 We Got a TONS Of BUGS !!!
    We Did Send Tickets to you with the new Bugs which Made the Game almost not playable...

And after 8 Days you are writing that you gonna FIX '' one of the bugged stores '' After the Maintenance you are Changing your mind that you will fix again''just one of the bugs'' this time on JUNE 25 !?

MY QUESTIONS:

1. ARE YOU FORGOT / Master Apprentice Store + Mats Exchange Store ? /

Our Characters Deal No Damage and yes We Can NOT Play since 8-9 Days !!!!!!!

Duplicate Login Still Exists and Some Of Us CAN NOT LOGIN !!!!

Your Dragon Jade Event Details are NOT CORRECT !!!!

WHAT ABOUT THOSE BUGS ?? WE CAN NOT PLAY AND YOU DID NOT GIVE ANY EXPLANATION

SAME STORY WITH DN EU, BR AND INA BEFORE THEY GOT CLOSED

and i did not understand how those players still are donating and supporting your ASS every week

There is also a bug right now that some players that are eligible for the "Returnee Package" didn't receive the reward.

Comment

I CAN NOT understand how they give no **** DAMN to all of this around .. Where are Those GMs those Devs? What are their **** jobs ?
      Why Other Games staff communitys are hand to hand with their players ? And you are keeping IGNORING since years ?

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THOSE YEARS FOR YOUR SERVER ? WHERE GOES ALL THOSE OUR DONATIONS SINCE YEARS ?
      IS THAT WHAT WE DESERVING ? SUPPORTING YOUR **** ASS SINCE YEARS AND WHAT WE GOT?

WHERE ARE THOSE PLAYERS WHY YOU SHUT UP EVERY TIME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENING AROUND SINCE YEARS ? WHERE ARE YOUR VOICES ?

YOU DID MAINTENANCE TODAY TO FIX ONE OF THE MISSING SHOPS WHAT ABOUT OTHER BUGS THAT WE ARE WAITING YOUR RESPONSE SINCE 8-9 DAYS ?
      AND AFTER THE MT YOU ARE MENTIONING THAT YOU WILL FIX ONE OF THE STORES ON 25 JUNE !! ARE YOU **** KIDDING ?

WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS?
      WE CANNOT PLAY DEALING NO DAMAGE YOU CARE?
      Last edited by -Corpse-; 06-18-2019, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Corpse- View Post
        After the Patch which was on June 11 We Got a TONS Of BUGS !!!
        We Did Send Tickets to you with the new Bugs which Made the Game almost not playable...

And after 8 Days you are writing that you gonna FIX '' one of the bugged stores '' After the Maintenance you are Changing your mind that you will fix again''just one of the bugs'' this time on JUNE 25 !?

MY QUESTIONS:

1. ARE YOU FORGOT / Master Apprentice Store + Mats Exchange Store ? /

Our Characters Deal No Damage and yes We Can NOT Play since 8-9 Days !!!!!!!

Duplicate Login Still Exists and Some Of Us CAN NOT LOGIN !!!!

Your Dragon Jade Event Details are NOT CORRECT !!!!

WHAT ABOUT THOSE BUGS ?? WE CAN NOT PLAY AND YOU DID NOT GIVE ANY EXPLANATION

SAME STORY WITH DN EU, BR AND INA BEFORE THEY GOT CLOSED

and i did not understand how those players still are donating and supporting your ASS every week

BTW sir beggar box is missing too TT

Comment

Honestly some players just lost their hope every time ED **** up, they became numb to what is happening like everything is just normal. Just a sad reality.
          Big thanks for giving voice to those players.

I've played this game since 24 cap... and that's how I became numb.

Comment

ED please read this and bring all store missing in this patch back before real patch removed

Comment

After the Urgent Server Maintenance, NOTHING is FIXED ! Bugged / Missing Stores are no Fixed ! No Calypse 2

Thank you for **** up this game and made it a place hard to play

Comment

there is improvement tho they fixed WTP shop one of the most most most most most most important store in the game besides fixing other issues like dragon scale store or loffy beggar store or the main quest bugged yeah ED is on the right track

Comment

Working...
                X