where do i get heraldrya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i get heraldrya

im an old player that recently came back to the game. i was trying to find where i could farm heraldries but i cant seem to find where to farm them. last time i played, when i go to a dungeon in normal or hard difficulty they drop heraldries but now i get these loots that are used in talismans and other stuff. cant seem to find where i could get those heraldries haha help me?

you can buy heraldry pouches at wonderful theme park sanders shop, you get wonderful theme park points by doing nest and dungeons
    Last edited by RichyRichy; 06-30-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      You missed out the point where the heraldy pouches are of Victory version, where it is untradeable and the stat are inferior or if lucky, same stat as the normal Champion heraldies.

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah thats tru, thanks for pointing it out sorry XD

So hello welcome back to this abyss of despair. Currently we have two versions of heraldies (three soon in next month patch), Victory and Champion. Champion is just like the normal tradeable heraldies back then (Premium) with two levels of 3rd stat. For example:Champion FD plates has 566 and 492 versions, CDMG has 26k and 45k versions, etc. Victory on the other hand, is just basically free heraldies with stats being lower or if lucky, same as Champion versions, also with chances of obtaining all 3rd stat options possible for Champion heraldies.

Now talking about the attainment options. Victory is only available via Wonderful Theme Park store as explained above. Champion, or normal heraldies drop in various stages. Normal dungeons does drop them, but with much lower chances as compared to Nests. Also it is noted that we now have this Labyrinth floor system, where the higher floor you went, the higher chances it will drops (most probably). Events such as Lagendia Continential Exploration also gives tonnes of them (which caused the price to be so low like today).
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

You can buy it on Wonderful theme park store at saint haven and for skills plates u can buy it at priestess
      ~~~~Skrattar Du Förlorar Du~~~~

Comment

woah tnx for the info guys. haha i guess its time to enjoy theme parks again.

Comment

Working...
        X