No announcement yet.

No Red Lotus Palace Commemorative Box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Red Lotus Palace Commemorative Box?

Hi Someone out there,

May I know whats the requirement to get 'Red Lotus Palace Commemorative Box' ?
    I just started playing this game yesterday and I saw this event, however, I didn't get it.
    So i would like to know whats the requirement to get this? As the patch note didn't mention anything.

Just...

"
    4-1. Commemorative Red Lotus Palace update box provided

* To celebrate the Red Lotus Palace update, we have sent a Red Lotus Palace Commemorative Box to each player's mailbox.

* Time period: from July 9th Update Patch to August 6th Update Patch"

I thought is free for everyone?

Any GM or anyone could help?

Hmm in my own understanding the red lotus commemorative box was a gift in line with the july patch so if u started playing dis game b4 july patch comes around u will get the reward and if u started playing this game after the july patch u wont get that

Comment

This is ridiculous, they didnt even mention about that. There's no help or support for new player? and keep giving support for old player? Hmmm, no wonder there's never new player joining, and facing lesser and lesser players on this server. I might as well play Taiwan server. GG DN SEA!

Comment

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried 1:1 inquiry? You can find the link on the main page of DN SEA website. I just don't know if CS improved right now coz last time I played (few months ago), both new and old players were complaining how bad support is.

EDIT: I can't guarantee they'll provide you with the commemorative box if ever they respond tho, as I have the same understanding as raincryst15.
        Last edited by Arkhaez; 07-12-2019, 01:55 AM.

• lamerever
        lamerever commented
        Editing a comment
        I had make 1:1 inquiry before making a post here, until now, there's no respond from their side. Maybe 3 working days? Hmmm

Well, it is your fault creating the account after the patch has been done. It was supposed to be sent out to accounts created before the patch happened and is receivable up to Aug. 9. It is not their fault actually. :/
      Kazemon03
      ~ Dark Summoner from the Old Westwood~
      -Chief Executor-

Comment

• lamerever
        lamerever commented
        Editing a comment
        They should have wrote it properly, many of us have been misunderstood...

Well I got confused as well until I saw this post. That description should've been worded properly to like:

* To celebrate the Red Lotus Palace update, we have sent a Red Lotus Palace Commemorative Box to existing players before the July Patch.

or a disclaimer or something

Comment

• lamerever
        lamerever commented
        Editing a comment
        yea!! That's what I meant! They should have wrote it there!

As far as I know, I claimed the gift, just recently, days after the patch.
      I guess it matters when it comes in creating an account regarding time.

Comment

Working...
      X