Gacha Count of 1500 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gacha Count of 1500 today

As you can see it in game shout that only 55065 box has only been sold it will be another fail attempt gacha like
    Vernika’s EYE GACHA??

only 1 week has left to complete eye gacha

2 weeks pass already 55k box , 10 days left 145k box to go LOL ... good job ED . freaking change it characters basis !
    Last edited by hentaiyaro; 07-23-2019, 01:43 AM.

Comment

i really hope their team can somehow pull out a good back up plan for this event or better yet they just magic the numbers and tell we won atleast until the tier for calypse tier3 set or just give the set nevermind the other rewards lol. I recently invited a lot of friends to play again because of this event for it’s a big boost to the returnees. if this fail im sure a lot of returnees would have second thoughts if they should continue playing or quit again. Well congrats to the team for if ever that was just the plan all along, a bait event to lure old players to top up and poof sorry it failed top up again next scam gacha event hmm let say another three to four months. This used to be once a year event only but oh well greedisgood99999999

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe ED will say all TIERS CLEARED at the last day of the event LMAO.

I think they will do a extend like last time idk if there's a point if no one will buy

Comment

NEWS!!!!!!!! as of today time of 1800 announce the box has been sold is 56504 so what is opinion??

Comment

• whitenoise1
          whitenoise1 commented
          Editing a comment
          About a thousand and a half increase since the last one? Even if it continues at that pace everyday till the end of the event, they will not reach the quota. Not even close.

New Update 07/26/19 1550H 57819 gacha box has been sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X