About amd gpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About amd gpu

i left the game cap 70 or 80 iirc now when i back i find most of skills effects on classes looks so weird and buggy
    some ppl told me its AMD graphic card DN has issue with it and they didnt fix it so far
    my question here, is there a way to fix this weird effect skills cos its unplayable like this like i see skills dark and pure color and its not fun at all

Hmm, I'm using AMD graphic card too and I have no issues with DN so far. Have you tried updating the driver?

Comment

Originally posted by Niloise View Post
      Hmm, I'm using AMD graphic card too and I have no issues with DN so far. Have you tried updating the driver?
      yea my driver up to date
      also are u sure and what class do u use ?

Comment

im using amd Graphic card also , no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyFun View Post
          i left the game cap 70 or 80 iirc now when i back i find most of skills effects on classes looks so weird and buggy
          some ppl told me its AMD graphic card DN has issue with it and they didnt fix it so far
          my question here, is there a way to fix this weird effect skills cos its unplayable like this like i see skills dark and pure color and its not fun at all
          It would be best if you can share screenshot of how it looks like and others can check it and share how theirs look like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

It would be best if you can share screenshot of how it looks like and others can check it and share how theirs look like as well.
            this how it looks like as example OE and avalanche as example
            its like all skills has different and weird effect and its with all classes and skills become darker than its original
            and bosses as well
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yoricks View Post
              im using amd Graphic card also , no problem.
              so weird my driver up to date even i re-installed the game
              what windows do u use ?

Comment

• yoricks
                yoricks commented
                Editing a comment
                im using win7 with x2 rx580 , everything are perfectly fine with me .

It's a long standing issue with AMD hardware. It has something to do with the transparency (alpha channel). There was a driver update around 2012-2013 that introduced the problem. It seems like the way on how the driver handles the transparency was changed, resulting to these weird effects.

DN on my R7 Spectre APU/iGPU:

*Not all fx are affected.

If you're looking for a fix, using Nvidia hardware is one way of overcoming this.
              Last edited by MeshPolygon; 07-28-2020, 09:02 PM.
              ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
              Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
              Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
              DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

for older cards have you tried amd catalyst? just check the hardware compatibility if yours is listed.

Comment

Originally posted by whitevoid View Post
                  for older cards have you tried amd catalyst? just check the hardware compatibility if yours is listed.
                  i'm sry i dont understand what do u mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by MeshPolygon View Post
                    It's a long standing issue with AMD hardware. It has something to do with the transparency (alpha channel). There was a driver update around 2012-2013 that introduced the problem. It seems like the way on how the driver handles the transparency was changed, resulting to these weird effects.

DN on my R7 Spectre iGPU:

*Not all fx are affected.

If you're looking for a fix, using Nvidia hardware is one way of overcoming this.
                    so u mean i should give up on the game since it will be unplayable anyway

Comment

AMD catalyst is a driver. Give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyFun View Post

so u mean i should give up on the game since it will be unplayable anyway
                        I have a RX480 + win10 and i have those issues but it is very playable in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nueziel View Post

I have a RX480 + win10 and i have those issues but it is very playable in my opinion.
                          well its so bad for me like i should upload Dark avenger skills its horrible and when come to bosses attacks its unplayable and u cant see the attack

Comment

• Knee
                            Knee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Can you try the invisible effect (oneself and party) in the system settings?

There is Catalyst 16.7.1 for Rx480. I want to see the result once you installed the driver if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                          X