BOTS Strikes Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTS Strikes Again.

As the title explain it all, yes BOT;s are back and you can check it for yourself. There are lots of them at channel 3 Saint Haven south gate, spawning and running towards the gate to farm. You don't need to be a genius to figure it out that those are BOT's farming gold. Non-stop spawn with random names, assassins and academics are most of them. What do you think about this guys? Fair gaming? What is ED gonna do with them?
    Attached Files

Nothing new sir.
    I suggest you post this also on correct location of reports.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Pardon me if i posted this on the wrong location, i was just in a hurry at that time. Anyway i guess ED will not read this, as you've just said "Nothing new".

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry, as if ED will be angry with you if you posted this anywhere.
        Its not like they read this forum anyways...

Also bots didn't strike again, they're always there so yea, nothing new

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        been there done that, i've seen worst posts asking for something that they've posted here on the general topics section, someone reporting something they still post here, as if they understand a thing about proper segmentation and consolidation of topics in a forum, it onlymeans they just use this as if this was facebook
    Working...
    X