Returning Player Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player Help?

Hi, It's been a while since i last played dn (last i played was desert dragon nest release). I used to main artillery before. Are archers still useful now? I'm planning on leveling a sniper or are artillery more wanted in a party/raid?
    Also I tried watching rotations on both arti and sniper but i don't understand the skills used and the sequence they are used is there a written guide somewhere which is easier for beginners to read instead?
    Thanks for reading.

I think, all class is good.. all depends on how geared are you (there are tons of things you got to do in gearing up nowadays lol.. gear enhancing-skilla/etc., Ljade & enhancing them lol, epic talisman, mirage jade-and enhance+evolve it, dream jade-enhance them.. and many more hahah)

I doubt anyone would tell their skill rotation in details anywhere (even if you google search them).. so your best source of guide will be YouTube videos.. and learn yourself from their runs (choose difficult runs video)

hope this helps (I'm also a returning-player.. quited when Ljade was like 300kg lol.. now its only like 80kg.. if only I saved my golds back then..)

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      300 kg is nothing now can't even +8 1 skila weapon, not to mention tons of lebrium point and jellies needed. And party acceptance is more in gear score than class.

If archers, Tempest is kinda the meta now due to some boost recently. Other than that, see the reply above for general item stuff.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
    X