It's too hard to level up for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too hard to level up for newbies

compared to NA dn or Kdn, it is just too hard for newbies to level up here.
    The equipment I can only use so far is the looted item (since no gold), but is far too hard to complete each stages and even main quests at normal levels.
    How are the users supposed to level up in this environment?
    Is there a way to level up easily or is this the only way?

You can level up using Main Quests. Just run the required dungeons in low difficulty and the EXP rewards from the MQ will be enough to let you through level 95.
    If you dislike MQ-ing, you can spam DTMI and/or wait for EXP bonus events.
    IMO, levelling isnt that hard compared before.

Comment

1. Do dungeons on EASY mode (the lowest difficulties).
      2. Those free gears from drops should be enough to level already (as per own experience).
      3. Just spam main quest.

Levelling now is not as hard as old cap already TBH.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Just a warning though, if you plan on running a dungeon over and over again, avoid clearing it in around a minute or less.
        Otherwise, you might get flag as a bot and you won't be able to deal damage.
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is why I love speedrunning on every dungeons!

there are 3 ways to level up:

1. Buy "Jumping potion" - for cash spenders
        2. Buy Service on Calderock village, Look for DTMI servicers. if you're lucky you might as well find free boosters.
        3. Do main quest on easy mode - Enjoy Dragon nest story line + plus you earn crystal points every time you finished a chapter. (crsytal poiints are used to buy selectable cash items)

Comment

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget to mention that there's a chance of being unlucky as well (25% Free Boosters, 50% Normal Servicers, 25% Scammers)

• Deceptionist
          Deceptionist commented
          Editing a comment
          Agent3554 Scammers will hit you in 1 run, that's ok, just add to blocklist and never party with him.
          to fortify the service, apply for apprenticeship so that you will earn extra 5-10% exp on every run with your mentor.
          and lastly, dont be a cheapskates begging for free boost. remember free boosters act on their goodwill, dont get cocky, they're not your babysitter.

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          Deceptionist I agree
      Working...
      X