Beware of Saltwater guild.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Saltwater guild.

Beware guys this guild has a lot of scammer member, be advice not to buy or transact with the member of this guild. Specially to Mrseriousm and XxGT013xX. Scam style they will sell service then leave the party once you paid. BEWARE Saltwater guild is a bunch of scammers.

Hello i am not from the guild but do you have proofs for your claim?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

BananaCredits To answer your question if i have proof of the incident, sad to say i don't have screenshot of the trade or even them leaving the party after the trade. Usually you don't screenshot all the transaction you do specially with small tradings and running nest for fast run, but still "SMALL SCAM IS STILL A SCAM" and if you don't believe me try to buy service from them. I just post here what they do to us nothing more nothing less.

Btw, that XxGT013xX dude still pm bragging his gear and said no one will believe this because he is geared, that's the point of this post to warn others that even geared player do scam.

Comment

Checklist before Using Services:
        1. Save Name
        2. Check Gear Score / Item Equipped
        3. Pay Inside

if Scammed

use Bluebird to warn others and add to your Block list. It helps a lot to filter legit servicers against scammers

Comment

Working...
        X