The fall of eyedentity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fall of eyedentity

Just wanted to say i love dn na but do people love the dn private servers, let me know by replying to this lol
    Last edited by LordKitsu; 11-15-2020, 11:29 AM.

Are the private servers even legal?

Comment

They aren but some of them are way better than official DN like Dragon Nest Origin

Comment

Originally posted by RichyRichy View Post
        They aren but some of them are way better than official DN like Dragon Nest Origin
        I believe the fact that the private servers exist at all is partly responsible as to why the NA server has declined in player count. Other parts responsible would certainly be how the game is being managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Morumotto View Post

I believe the fact that the private servers exist at all is partly responsible as to why the NA server has declined in player count. Other parts responsible would certainly be how the game is being managed.
          Or because there is better games already out there and nobody cares about DN anymore in the west, DN was very fun back in the days were Action Combat MMOs was not a thing yet, it was one of the first ones to introduce it on the genre, everyone was tired of the lock target MMORPGs combat system and wanted someting new.

That's how DN got so popular, they introduced something completely new and refreshing to the genre but nowadays there is better games out there, Black Desert for example.

If Official Servers are not doing good in terms of population, private ones are doing much worse, most of them does not survive more than 3 months, is not worth it to make a private server out of this game other than “for fun” reasons.

Dragon Nest Origin is dying already, their CCU ranges from 50-100 currently, idk how much CCU does InfinityNest have but they claim is about 200 in peak hours, these two servers are the most popular ones to give you an idea.
          Last edited by akcus; 01-09-2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X