Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Ban My Impersonator

[GM] DENTITY

Since I have already written a thread on the CC forums about my case, I will simply link it below instead of re-describing my situation.

I am on the forums now, however the problem is that my name and my impersonator's name are identical to the naked eye. Before he stirs a mess up due to the identical nature of our names, I would like to request that my impersonator be banned. It is clear that this is not a coincidence, and that he created this account in order to impersonate me. I have linked one picture on the CC thread to prove this, however you can check your forum logs for even more solid proof. If you have any questions (especially those regarding the context of the things he wrote on his profile and how they relate to him intentionally trying to impersonate me), I am more than willing to answer them.
    I Have Been Impersonated On The Ed Forums - posted in General Discussion: Long story short, my internet died for an entire day, and the ED forums just so happened to launch on the very same day. During this time, someone created a forum account by the name of Riuga and set his "About Me" to state that he is a developer. Coincidence? I think not. This account was created just today, so this is definitely not an existing DN NA forum member. I truly do think that this man has intentio...
    Last edited by Riugа; 08-23-2017, 06:46 AM.

To OP,

Lime has already informed our manager, so it's in ED's hands now.

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      @ My other comment

Yes, I was talking In game incidents too but I didn't see him get banned as when he mostly posted, It was back in 2016 when I just watched the forums and he went on for months without being banned, I guess it took some time due to just starting up Eyedentity.
      I guess he got banned in some cases not all ( Or bans aren't visible on the forums ) Such as this account existing

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/pv...10088-to-mishe
      Last edited by Couplord; 08-23-2017, 02:17 PM.
Working...
X