Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest SEA Landing Page Discussion

http://sea.dragonnest.com/teaser/intro

The animation and everything looks amazing!

Pretty good events for launch at Eyedentity, with more to come.
    Last edited by Couplord; 08-23-2017, 02:49 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

I hope that Load to 95 are for characters starting at level 1 (brace yourself for the Mechanics)

Comment

The site is nice indeed. It looks filled with information but it is not overweight for eyes in the same time. I loved it from the 1st sight....
      Though, I wish those 3 tabs (application/content/sing up) to be opened in the same window not in the new one for each, since I'm using Comodo Dragon browser that auto-playing video becomes annoying pretty fast. Anyway it is that's just for me and not really a prob. If use another browser with proper settings (and extensions & addons) the site is absolutely fantastic!
      "Work hard if you want to live"
      — Argenta
      "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
      — Comrade

Comment

Looking forward to that Level Up Event. Hopefully, it will come with an EXP boost, which can be stacked with Returning Player bonus.
        Coming back, eh?

Comment

This is nice, looking forward to all ED event
          Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.

Comment

hopefully ED stays the same even after a long time...
            Problem is that they're like suitors.. They only impress us when courting.. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
              hopefully ED stays the same even after a long time...
              Problem is that they're like suitors.. They only impress us when courting.. -_-
              This pretty much. I'd like to recommend you guys to keep your expectations grounded for the coming months with ED. When Na transferred, we had some neat starting events and rewards as well, but after the first few months, most of the events either dulled down or became full blown p2w. In fact our Aug & July updates are the first updates in awhile that's given us any coherent in-game events.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post

This pretty much. I'd like to recommend you guys to keep your expectations grounded for the coming months with ED. When Na transferred, we had some neat starting events and rewards as well, but after the first few months, most of the events either dulled down or became full blown p2w. In fact our Aug & July updates are the first updates in awhile that's given us any coherent in-game events.
                cash events are most probably at hand coz they need to reacquire budget from xfering

Comment

Working...
                X