Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download for Mac OS

Hey there, an old beta player here.
    As the title contains, hoping to return to play DN SEA but there's no download for Mac.
    Hope you could provide one for us.

Thanks! All the best!

Yes. Too bad DN is not supported in Mac.
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

ED hopped on the Direct3D bandwagon early on for their engine, so there's no going back now. I can practically guarantee that the amount of potential Mac users they will gain will hardly justify a fraction of the effort needed to swap over to OpenGL. Wrappers aren't really an option either. Considering how their rendering engine is already rather inefficient on a PC, it will probably make Macs crash and burn. You can still try using Wine at your own risk, however I know a few who have and from their experience, the performance is rather terrible in a nest and especially raids.

Comment

I use a mac, but I use bootcamp for windows to play dragon nest among other games. I've been doing this since I started playing and have never had a problem. You could also try Parallel in the actual Mac OS and run windows + dragon nest in it, but it won't be as good as a native install of windows.

Comment

macbook user here, just Bootcamp into Windows

Comment

yooo, macbook user here too. Just use Bootcamp I have no problems running it on windows 10 too, smooth and fast.

Comment

Working...
            X