Questions about Returned Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Returned Hero

I have a RH character and will expire "originally" on Sept. 6. My question is:
    1) Will my character's RH expire when DN open again? which is expected on sept 7.
    2) or will my character be still in RH status since DN is stopped for now (counter for 30 days will be stop also)?

Also, what will happen to the accounts that are not used for 30 days (assuming it was transferred to ED already),
    Will it have RH once DN open again? or will it start again to 0 days and count 30 days?

There are also rumored that RH will be removed just like what happen to NA server. Anyone can confirm that?
    Hope someone will confirm or give at least their opinion on this. Thanks

Originally posted by elceego View Post
    I have a RH character and will expire "originally" on Sept. 6. My question is:
    1) Will my character's RH expire when DN open again? which is expected on sept 7.
    2) or will my character be still in RH status since DN is stopped for now (counter for 30 days will be stop also)?

Also, what will happen to the accounts that are not used for 30 days (assuming it was transferred to ED already),
    Will it have RH once DN open again? or will it start again to 0 days and count 30 days?

There are also rumored that RH will be removed just like what happen to NA server. Anyone can confirm that?
    Hope someone will confirm or give at least their opinion on this. Thanks
    1) Probably.

The rumor is because they did this to NA.

"Hello.

This is Eyedentity Games.

Unfortunately, we’ve found that there are many users who are using illegal programs to receive returned hero reward unlimitedly.

Currently we are checking the issue, and we see this abusing can occur serious issue in NA server.

Therefore, we decided to remove Returned Hero System temporarily.

During upcoming update (Scheduled on June 15th), the Returned Hero System will be removed.

We will bring the Returned Hero System back to NA server after fixing the issue.

We will announce you before we add Returned Hero System again.

Thank you.

Eyedentity Games.
    "

​​​​​​​https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/176
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Unapproved comment~ Don't want to send 2 of the same thing
      Last edited by Couplord; 08-30-2017, 08:35 PM.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry but this reply is quite confusing. NA had their RH system temporarily removed, I can clearly understand that part. But as for DN SEA, are they going to remove or temporarily remove the RH system too? Yes, No or unconfirmed.

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Unconfirmed, but the possibility is there and leaning towards yes if the glitch is able to be reproduced.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh.. I see. Its understandable if they'll remove RH temporarily, but I hope that "temporarily" wont last for months. Thank you for the answer Sir.

Hoping to hear confirmation regarding this, since some players or accounts still are/have existing RH..

Comment

Working...
      X