About the FTG system possible change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the FTG system possible change

First off, I may not be in touch with the latest KDN/CDN news so, I maybe wrong.

However, I have some clarifications:

I heard that in other servers if your FTG hits 0, you can't enter dungeons anymore.
    Is it true? Or is it already remove the limitation?

If so, do you think there will be a change in the FTG system for SEA?
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

Originally posted by Gaming_Boy View Post
    First off, I may not be in touch with the latest KDN/CDN news so, I maybe wrong.

I heard that in other servers if your FTG hits 0, you can't enter dungeons anymore.

Were they talking about Slayers Mode?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

It's not about the Slayers mode. It's about the FTG system. As far as I know, our did change a little.

http://dn.mmosite.com/news/03282012/..._updates.shtml

I don't know if it will be changed back to OLD FTG system or not.

Maybe I'm confused. Anyone else knows if our FTG System is already the same as other servers?
      ROWDY ~

Comment

It's not about the slayers mode. It's about the overall FTG System.

I don't know if will they revert back to the OLD Style or stay the same.

But I'm just curious if anyone knows any other server has the restriction imposed once you hit 0 FTG? Like can't enter dungeon etc...

If no one knows never mind. Just a curious questions only.
        Dragon Nest - The new FTG or ABP system, (whichever you prefer to refer to it as), is a major improvement from the Hybrid FTG System introduced in the recent Game Patch.. While Dragon Nest adds a persistent-world experience, it retains the unique characteristics of the original game, including strong narrative, extensive instanced gameplay, anti-grind design philosophy, and strong support for competitive play.
        ROWDY ~

Comment

following this post for update...

Comment

Originally posted by Gaming_Boy View Post

As far as I know the FTG system was made by Shanda (publisher of DN China) in compliance to their government's action of limiting or lowering the cases of deaths due to game addiction. The SEA server mainly adapted this system, then changed it due to player demand.
            AFAIK, only DN CN has the no FTG= no Dungeon Entry system (I'm not updated to this). Most likely SEA's FTG system after transfer may not be changed or better, may be removed completely.

For Slayer Mode though, no FTG=no Entry rule applies to all servers.

Comment

I sure hope it won't be implemented. No FTG = No entry is anti-fun.
              I am the One-Eyed King!!

Comment

In DNTW
                same with CDN 0ftg = no entry for spam dgns
                got 300/500 FTG pot but you only can drink 2 times per day (reset 9am),
                ut still also got a FTG pot for 100% restore your 700FTG and is no limit to drink it, but is quite expensive...

really no fun if FTG limit

oh and yea they also dont have weekly FTG thing

Comment

They might change it to cater to us ..... If we rant loud enough .

Comment

Working...
                  X