Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Transfer Issue

HI,
    Just wanted to know, is there some problem with the server right now regarding the User Transfer at cherrycredit?
    Whenever I click the link, it says connection issues or connection timeout. Hope someone can clarify. <3
    Last edited by muzarxii; 08-29-2017, 04:42 AM.

Me too with the connection issue… Is there no solution to it?

Comment

Hi~

Connection issue should be resolved now, please try again! Do let mantou know if you are still facing any issue~

Comment

• muzarxii
        muzarxii commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you !!

• StormsNeko
        StormsNeko commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Mantou, actually i got some odd problems when transferring one of my account weeks ago.

I did 2 transfers and its all good.
        But when i do my 3rd account, it is "oddly-transferred"
        Here's the case :
        CC account : Email yes i remember and it is active, secret pin yes i remember (I even re-set it to make sure)
        EYE account : created a new one

When all the transfer step are done, Eye web said some error occurred (i forgot to SS)
        Back to cc account i re-did the transfer by email confirmation
        An email came and when i followed the link, it says some kind of "transfer error", the error message shown in cc page
        Back to eye account, checking the transfer status it shows a message the same as when i successfully transferred an account (Huh ?!)
        Back to cc account again, tried clicking the user transfer link, it didnt show a message about the account was transferred,
        The pop-up transfer by email/secret pin is still up for a transfer activity, If i click it, the link in the mail will also show an error message, the error message shown in cc page

How about this ? Is it a success transfer or not ?

I wish this issue is the one I'm facing till now I'm still not getting my verification mail from this site

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

• Mantou
        Mantou commented
        Editing a comment
        For the verification email, are you referring to the one from Eyedentity or?
        Have you checked your junk/spam mail? And which email service are you using?

• Vhanzy
        Vhanzy commented
        Editing a comment
        from eyedentity, yes I've been checking my junk/spam daily whenever I resend but nothing and I'm using gmail now.

Hi guys kinda off topic,,
      i just want to know what will happen to those banned accounts after transfer? Please answer

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        It is quite likely they will remain deleted if they were permanently banned. You will have to file a ticket.

• Mantou
        Mantou commented
        Editing a comment
        Banned account will remain banned even after the transfer. you will need to send in an 1:1 Inquiry ticket to see what is needed to release you account

Ok mantou thanks.. I will resend another ticket to them but to WHO? CHERRY CREDITS OR EYEDENTITY? coz im sending some tickets now to CHERRY CREDITS.. And they replied.. After the reopen i will just send another ticket to CHERRY CREDITS RIGHT MANTOU? THANKS FOR THE ANSWER

Comment

Also having another type of issue here... not sure how to resolve it... pls help I want to play already

Comment

Working...
        X