about crit damage on lower cap dungeons/nest , is it bugged or its intended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about crit damage on lower cap dungeons/nest , is it bugged or its intended

as stated , i am wondering if crit damage is bugged or not where a lv 93 player (280% in 93 cap and 300% in 90 cap) is not doing 300% on lower lv dungeons and it is using the current lv cap stat of the player , not the old crit damage cap of the dungeon/nest , i did a little experiment about these before DN SEA closed for the migration

FYI, Crit damage does not work as FD, it works dependant on your character level.if your CTD is 280% at 93 cap, even you are hitting level 20 monsters, you still deal 280% CTD.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

True , just wana lean if its really intented or not , since the overlay explanation on crit damage is "dealt to equal level oponent" ^+^

Comment

It is most probably a bug, or ED is just too lazy to edit.
        Anyhow, CTD is a value where it follows your character levels, not based on monster levels. Alot of the players has been mixing them up.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

So far, crit damage raw value to percentage calculation has been shown to be based on the user's level. As Chelly pointed out, it's most likely a copy paste work of the description despite being different in nature.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
          X