Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PH Internet] Can Smart Pocket Wifi cater Dragon Nest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PH Internet] Can Smart Pocket Wifi cater Dragon Nest?

Heyah guys... I dunno if this post is alright because it only concerns PH players..

I just wanna ask a question...
    Will DN be playable with Smart Pocket wifi? (QC Area - T.Sora Ave.)
    I still don't have a subscription with home broadband since we just moved in to this place.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
    Heyah guys... I dunno if this post is alright because it only concerns PH players..

I still don't have a subscription with home broadband since we just moved in to this place.

Thanks in advance
    im using globe pocket wifi whenever i play.. (bulacan area)

Comment

Originally posted by xXAiyaXx View Post

im using globe pocket wifi whenever i play.. (bulacan area)
      isee.. thanks )
      wonderin` about smart isp

Comment

isee.. thanks )
        wonderin` about smart isp
        hmm i dunno.. never tried smart before.. >_<

Comment

It still comes down to where is your area, and what Promo is being registered.
          2 of my guildmates use pocket wifi (both smart and globe), most of the time they experience .5s delay. But yea. its fine.

Comment

Thanks in advance
            I'm using Smart Pocket Wifi (Bulacan area too) whenever I played before. I can finished a dungeon more or less, but there's a delay whenever I go on nest. But all in all, it's fine. Never had a problem. Maybe that still depends on your area. I dunno about QC area if they have good signal there. And Dragon Nest doesn't use a lot of MBs though. I used to register Giga50 before that has 1GB data, and I was able to play DN for more than 24 hours (with a little browsing and streaming).

Oya, oya, oya~
            I'm Oikawa Tooru's waifu~

Dragon Nest SEA
            Evilclowns' Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by szcko2 View Post
              It still comes down to where is your area, and what Promo is being registered.
              2 of my guildmates use pocket wifi (both smart and globe), most of the time they experience .5s delay. But yea. its fine.
              hhmm.. since there is a data cap now at 800mb per day, it`s no sense registering for an unlimited surfing. that's why i used the 1GB for 3days (gigasurf50)
              0.5s delay should be fine..
              thanks, man~

Comment

Originally posted by Claudia View Post

I'm using Smart Pocket Wifi (Bulacan area too) whenever I played before. I can finished a dungeon more or less, but there's a delay whenever I go on nest. But all in all, it's fine. Never had a problem. Maybe that still depends on your area. I dunno about QC area if they have good signal there. And Dragon Nest doesn't use a lot of MBs though. I used to register Giga50 before that has 1GB data, and I was able to play DN for more than 24 hours (with a little browsing and streaming).
                was thinking about that gigasurf too. )
                maybe i should try it )
                i just got a problem..
                patching the latest content in sept7

Comment

• oddthomas
                  oddthomas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I use Giga50 and its good
                  but it really depends on your location

but yeah this sept 7 patch might be heavy or ...not

I'm not that active in DN as of the moment (before the transfer), but i do play other online games and i occasionally use my phone as a mobile hotspot and/or usb tethered connection. should be similar to the pocket wifi. i'm using Smart btw. so far, so good. just be wary of other apps that might eat up your data (such as updates) since you are using prepaid. also there are locations inside our house where the signal seems to be weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasumi Watahashi View Post
                  I'm not that active in DN as of the moment (before the transfer), but i do play other online games and i occasionally use my phone as a mobile hotspot and/or usb tethered connection. should be similar to the pocket wifi. i'm using Smart btw. so far, so good. just be wary of other apps that might eat up your data (such as updates) since you are using prepaid. also there are locations inside our house where the signal seems to be weaker.
                  noted on this,

thanks

Comment

This thread is interesting, is there anyone here who uses a pocket wifi living in a condo unit, and can play dragon nest?

Comment

• oddthomas
                      oddthomas commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Depends on your area

Try out different providers before subscribing to a plan, the sim + a one-day surfing package should be enough.

Comment

good idea, why want dragon nest on mobile game ?
                      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Originally posted by SaintSG View Post
                        good idea, why want dragon nest on mobile game ?

sorry?
                        didn`t undestand you sir.

Comment

• SaintSG
                          SaintSG commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm mean why dragon nest go pocket video game ?
                          now smart phone also have many dragon nest type.
                          better just follow the now. make more update and good dragon hunt.

• Fourth
                          Fourth commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ugghh.. i think it`s off topic sir.

• Arkhaez
                          Arkhaez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          By Smart they meant the internet service provider here in the Philippines, not smart phone. And "pocket wifi" is like a portable kind of wifi router (CMIIW).

I tried to use pocket wifi Smart once, They pretty good here (Bulacan) Although it costs too much that my brother whoop the hell out of me and eventually subscribe to SmartBro Plan .

Comment

Working...
                        X