Any insights about EYET / EYEC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any insights about EYET / EYEC ?

Hi! Good day, I need some clarifications about this, or if you have some ideas in mind about this certain topic, please drop your reply/comment.

EYET = To top-up: We need to LOGIN using our Cherry Exchange account, then TOP-UP, and then BUY on Cherry Exchange Shop's to buy EYET Credits?
    (I did check Cherry Exchange shop and there is no EYET credits yet. When will they update it? Any ideas?)

EYEC = I guess this has no problem at all.
    (since paypal is easy to understand for me)

Advance Thanks to all of you guys. ~
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

From my understanding, EYET is our old top up system, where you purchase CC , either online or scratch card form, ED still uses CC system for us to SEA players to top up, EYEC, is where you directly purchase from where i believe their new website, where it will lead you to pay with paypal( USD)

Logically speaking, since you have already transferred your account over, I BELIEVE there is a page/ site where you can manually key in the scratch codes here in our account login in ED website, maybe after the game is up or something, since the entire website is still incomplete.
    Last edited by Chelly; 08-29-2017, 11:00 PM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Chelly is correct. Any codes you may have used to get CC would now be Eyetotal, and Eyecredit is just credit that you buy directly from ED. Keep in mind that there are some things you are unable to gift with eyecredit, but eyetotal has no restrictions (this is just due to the nature of credit card vs already purchased currency through a 3rd party, not because of ED).

Comment

so we still need to log in to our cherry accounts and buy EYE currencies from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexus Bier View Post
          so we still need to log in to our cherry accounts and buy EYE currencies from there?
          I dont think so, it should be under ED's "account login" to purchase CC.
          if not , whats the purpose of the account transfer then..?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

I'll just use paymaya for buying credits rather than using that cherry credits. When I remember the word cherry credits my nightmares always flashback. Those milking events #neverforget

Comment

• ErickEych
              ErickEych commented
              Editing a comment
              This comment, I'm dying.
          Working...
          X