Returning from (a not-so-long) hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning from (a not-so-long) hiatus

Hi there.. I came from a hiatus since the SH release. I'm just curious, what are the things to take note of to cope up with the current content (most especially gears)
    Am I going to chase many things to cope up? Didn't have the chance to review updates.
    (Please explain new things and changes)

Thanks

PS:
    I can no longer farm hard due to work.

For gears, one good thing is there is a system called Growth Guide.

It's a series of tasks (easy ones, fret not) you get when you reach cap level. The tasks rewards you with gears, jades and talismans.
    Those gears are pretty good you can use them to start building better gears and doing cap contents (nightmares dungeon and then nests).

Comment

Originally posted by HolyRibbon View Post
      For gears, one good thing is there is a system called Growth Guide.

It's a series of tasks (easy ones, fret not) you get when you reach cap level. The tasks rewards you with gears, jades and talismans.
      Those gears are pretty good you can use them to start building better gears and doing cap contents (nightmares dungeon and then nests).
      thanks..
      ugh wait? is it true that all servers had merged?

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post

thanks..
        ugh wait? is it true that all servers had merged?
        I came back a week before the transfer to EYE from being in hiatus since late 2014. Yes all servers are now merged.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by TheAyikita View Post

I came back a week before the transfer to EYE from being in hiatus since late 2014. Yes all servers are now merged.
          isee. thanks
          it`s kinda exciting

Comment

Working...
          X