Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearmasters Nowadays

Hey everyone.

(I always say this intro: I just came from a hiatus since SH release)

I just want to ask if GMs are still viable (in terms of DPS with average gears, overall DPS with just 1 CST, party and raid status) in the current and upcoming contents, considering how her gameplay had changed a lot.
    cuz i really miss my GM even though RM is going to be out..

thanks

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
    Hey everyone.

I just want to ask if GMs are still viable (in terms of DPS with average gears, overall DPS with just 1 CST, party and raid status) in the current and upcoming contents, considering how her gameplay had changed a lot.

thanks
    Hey! If you enjoy a Gear Master, you should play one even if it is not that "viable" If you find its play style fun!
    The thing about playing whats fun, is if your class is buffed or nerfed you can still enjoy it!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• StormsNeko
      StormsNeko commented
      Editing a comment
      agreed. I think sometimes we just have to forget about anything that put us a constraint when playing the game.
      In my opinion, that what drives us into spending more time in the game.
      It is a gap and a goal that you have to chase out.
      While at any other time you will have another class supporting your main and number one chara.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup !

If you wanna know more about this, better PM Chelly http://forum.dragonnest.com/member/8782-chelly
    Chelly's playing Loli class for too long.
    Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 08-31-2017, 05:04 PM.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
      Hey everyone.

thanks
      GM is not viable now. Her damage is very bad, one of the lowest in the game. And no sign of her boosting in the near future.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Sad to say, in terms of raiding compatibility, Gms cannot really do as much as other classes can do, They have been nerfed and neglected , and in SEA, nobody plays them anymore :/
        Usually in serious raiding parties, the chance of Gearmaster being picked up is pretty low.
        However if you are attempting simple raids such as 8man abyss, or even 4man nest , then you will still do fine.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
          and in SEA, nobody plays them anymore :/
          nah, I still play my GM for nests :^)
          tho, It might be true for mains on PvE.

PvP, GMs are pretty much alive with the army of ducks and towers LMAO
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post

nah, I still play my GM for nests :^)
            tho, It might be true for mains on PvE.

PvP, GMs are pretty much alive with the army of ducks and towers LMAO
            Opps, i've forgotten to add in Nobody plays them anymore for raid content wise.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

Hey! If you enjoy a Gear Master, you should play one even if it is not that "viable" If you find its play style fun!
              The thing about playing whats fun, is if your class is buffed or nerfed you can still enjoy it!
              ofc i enjoy playing GM. this class just looks easy to use but is really hard to master.

But the sad truth is that there's this season of ups and down for these DN classes that really impacts our whole gaming experience. Speaking about viability of a class is just like asking "Can I join your pub party?" in other words.
              Many ppl loved a specific character, then hit by the mighty nerf hammer to oblivion and they either switch class or quit at all.
              Not really a bandwagon, but that's how the community affects us, me - personally.

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
              Sad to say, in terms of raiding compatibility, Gms cannot really do as much as other classes can do, They have been nerfed and neglected , and in SEA, nobody plays them anymore :/
              Usually in serious raiding parties, the chance of Gearmaster being picked up is pretty low.
              However if you are attempting simple raids such as 8man abyss, or even 4man nest , then you will still do fine.
              well, for a casual DN player like me, i think it would still suffice. (considering i`m not in to RM Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	8
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	81632)
              i love agi characters tho (no prob with crit) so i think i`ll give RM a shot

Comment

Working...
              X