Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming System Cataclysm: Shed some light please. I don't Understand it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming System Cataclysm: Shed some light please. I don't Understand it.

I read it on the website http://sea.dragonnest.com/teaser

well i don't understand it too.. but we just have to wait

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-09-03.png
Views:	17
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	81635

Comment

It's either about the changes in farming of items and crafting materials in general or the Farm System revamp ( cannot use old seeds anymore, need 1000 Dungeon Points to buy a Gold Apple seed / 6000 Nest Point for a Resu Apple seed). Anyhow, we'll find out what it means in 3 days.

Comment

you just need to wait for about 3 days then you/we will understand that new farming system.
        No Signature Yet.

Comment

[Golden Apple] and [Apple of Life] will be revamped. Seeds and harvested items acquired prior to this patch will be changed to [Old] items and will no longer be obtainable. Seed prices may possibly be increased by around 40%. when acquired with a Golden Goose membership before the patch.

New Golden Apples and Apples of Life seeds can be purchased at the farm shop using dungeon and nest points. They cannot be server storaged.

The prices have been altered as well to compensate for the effort required to obtain said items.

Seed Type And Name Price to Obtain...... Gold Value
          Golden Apple 1000 Dungeon Points 25 Gold
          Resurrection Apple 5000 Nest Points 100 Gold
          *Key

Dungeon Points is the old "Goddess Laments" obtained from "Fortress of Erosion", "Daily Quests", and Daredevil Faire
          Nest Points are obtained from nests, and the extraction of multiple kinds of gear..

Source: http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=3
          Last edited by Couplord; 09-04-2017, 04:32 AM.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
          X