Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Dragon Nest SEA account to Eyedentity Games

I'm just want to ask,
    the transfer account to eyedenity date end on 06SEP201. what will happen if after expired.
    we still can do account transfer ?
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Originally posted by SaintSG View Post
    I'm just want to ask,
    the transfer account to eyedenity date end on 06SEP201. what will happen if after expired.
    we still can do account transfer ?
    I doubt so, all accounts that did not transfer would be most likely wiped.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      they never stated you can't transfer after sept.6 , more likely they will give another deadline, after that no more transfer. anyway it's only 2 days and we will know the answer.

As per Mantou on old forums
    Data will not be deleted however those data will not be accessible via Eyedentity services. So if you still want your account, please remember to do the transfer!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9CY0qyl.png
Views:	86
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	81749
    source: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../#entry3009401
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Hello! When Nexon transfered to Eyedentity, all account data was wiped one month after the transfer date. It is likely that you will still have a safety cushion, but I can't say for sure!
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• SaintSG
        SaintSG commented
        Editing a comment
        thank for the reply

They'll probably leave it for a few more days , but you won't get any reward if you do it after 06/07/17

Never Stab Your Son

Comment

I wouldn't risk it if i were you, act fast

Comment

Working...
        X