Can i ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i ask?

Every what day is the maintenance of dragon nest? is it every Wednesday? sorry just came back from level 70 cap....

Originally posted by AbsoluteGaming View Post
    Every what day is the maintenance of dragon nest? is it every Wednesday? sorry just came back from level 70 cap....

Hello Sir! Welcome Back!!
    Do you mean Service Maintenance or updates?
    The last 3 Service Maintenance's took place on a Thursday!
    It seems like a majority of them are on Thursday, but they can also happen other times!

As for the Game Patch and Update, those seems to take place every Thursday!

This goes for NA, and for SEA your update is on Thursday so I would think it follows a close schedule! but possibly 1 week earlier than NA ~
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-05-2017, 05:50 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Well, it could be anything. September 7 is a Thursday, but the last few patches under Cherry had been happening on a Tuesday.
      Step into the Story of Dragon Nest.
      Bloomchild (Inquisitor) • Hysperia (Smasher) • Soleilune (Artillery) • Glimmerick (Gearmaster) • Maidenveil (Blade Dancer) • Pointillis (Flurry) • Regenskorn (Dark Avenger) • Paprikumin (Ruina)

Comment

Sir why it says here "Unable to connect to log in server"

Is the server up today?
        Last edited by AbsoluteGaming; 09-05-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! The server is scheduled to go Live on September 7th at 1:00 PM

P.S I Decided to reply here instead of the message in case others had the same question so don't think I didn't see it!
          Last edited by Couplord; 09-05-2017, 06:36 PM.

wwhoot! Meaning, the server is down? and it will go live on 9/9/17 on Saturday 1pm? I thought i could play already because i just download it last night

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Couplord made a typo error, he means on the 7th of sept, tomorrow.

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes I did, I am used to it being like 09/07/2017 instead of how it is on facebook, 07/09/17 so I put the wrong day in, It is really late and I am about to fall asleep sorry!

During CC days, the regular maintenance day has always been on Tuesdays. But since the server is under Eyedentity now, they might change it.

Comment

Would be great if they do weekly maintenance around 4:00 a.m to 6:00 a.m

Comment

did u transfer your acct already? u need to transfer your account from cherry to identity, u still have time its until today i think

Comment

is the server up already? unable to log in yet

Comment

• Arkhaez
                Arkhaez commented
                Editing a comment
                Emergency maintenance has been extended until 6pm unfortunately.
            Working...
            X