Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FUTURE CONTENT] Dragon Nest Korea future updates & September patch preliminary Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FUTURE CONTENT] Dragon Nest Korea future updates & September patch preliminary Info.

Good day adventurers! Tomorrow will be a big day for us because DNSEA is back into action after several days of closure!

I'm going to remind ahead of time about the upcoming update in DNKR.

Developer K made an announcement:

It was raining at his place. :v

He said:

There are many patches to be implemented. I would like to thank the developer team for doing a great job implementing many patches with great content. *claps
    I have many things to do and a lot of things to worry about.

A. Upcoming costume: Cowboy

B. Make a facebook page for DN developers

-Making a facebook page and the Developer team will be in charge. I believe more users will visit there to see developer's updates and hardwork.
    -The facebook page will be able to provide you with pre-information that you would like to know and as a player may communicate with us.

C. New voice on class awakening skill

-I had already recorded the voices with the actors. The target release may be on October.
    -However, unfortunately, the four basic classes (Warrior, Archer, Cleric, and Sorceress) will be first.
    -The rest of the classes will be available from February to March next year(2018).
    -I think I should not do patches that are prejudicial to the popular class, but I could not help it because of the internal circumstances(Eg. Strict schedule and expenses). Please understand.
    -I can't wait to release it soon so that you can hear the voice of the new skills in a breeze!

D. September patch

-Hit the Golden Goblin
    -New board game event + great autumn event
    -Skill Balance(around 10 classes)
    -There are dozens of meaningful new patches that includes Improving Daily Mission and Remote Dungeon.
    -And more to come!

Thanks to Jeezus, board game event. Though we don't know the number means yet haha.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Board_Game.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	82171
    NOTES:
    -I will add developer K's notes under my future content threads, it seems that Developer K is updating info almost daily due to player's suggestions. *salutes
    -There are more info I would like to share but I will disclose it when the sub forums are up!

SOURCE: https://goo.gl/y36612

OTHER INFO: For those who want to know some info about initial Lv95 cap, you may visit the EU update news forum. The way I read it, it looks like a copy
    pasted and translated info from DN KR, same as CN and TW server. I assume the same info will be given to us in SEA.

LINK: https://goo.gl/kwpxGB
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-06-2017, 05:46 AM.

dat cowboy costume suits my shooting star <3

Comment

Wow, new voices after a long time.
      DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

For those who want to know some info about initial Lv95 cap, you may visit the EU update news forum. The way I read it, it looks like a copy pasted and translated info from DN KR, same as CN and TW server. Link at main post. I assume the same info will be given to us in SEA.
        Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-06-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I have a fetish on cowboy's fedora. I can't read the patch info below
          "Work hard if you want to live"
          — Argenta
          "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
          — Comrade

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahh link fixed xD

hi sir... are those new costume epic? if yes, does it have the same stats as those of engineer/boldthief's?... i also want to ask if there is a possibility that epic weapon costume will be available in cash shop? thanks ^_^

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, The cowboy costume will be released in unforeseeable future specifically in SEA.The costume is not epic because I know that Epic costume releases in Korea takes time and they had released one last month. As for possibility of epic costume weapon available in cash shop, there was no news about it, so epic costume weapon will remain to be attained in gambling altea boxes or events. Sorry typo xD
            Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-06-2017, 05:36 AM.

Just a small update: Translated the board game event picture by Jeezus though we don't know the numbers mean yet.

Comment

thank for sharing this greatz infor
            Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

• BlazingSkies
              BlazingSkies commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome!

Ah, 10 classes balanced at the same time. What could go wrong?

Anyways, thanks for ze info! Rootin for more~!

Comment

Assassin's moustache is so cool, i was hoping cleric would get that
              Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

looking forward wewwww~~~~ thank for this information hehehe

Comment

Destroyer era has come
                  Attached Files
                  “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

- Hikigaya Hachiman

Comment

Working...
                  X