TOPUP Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOPUP Link

I cant seem to find a topup link anywhere in their website. Anyone know how?

I understand we would still be using cherry credits to topup but they didn't mention how we could >.<

Hello! Your website landing page is not up yet I believe
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Yeah, chill. Just make sure you have cc beside you. The cash shop will be up soon.
      [SEA] MakesSense (Adept), MakeSenses (Elestra), Alci (Smasher)
      Ingenuous ~ SeaOfFlame ~ Allegiance

Comment

• Fourth
        Fourth commented
        Editing a comment
        sad. limited CC resource here in my place.

Hihi, I just figured out how to topup for EYET and for easier understanding I'll list down the step by steps.

Step 1: Purchase your CC code and topup into your CherryCredits account as normal (Note: you must know your 6-pin for this account)
      Step 2: Go to https://sea.dragonnest.com/Main and login your ED account.
      Step 3: Choose "EYE CASH" besides the login options.
      Step 4: Choose "+ Input" under EYET and click "Option Checked"
      Step 5: Choose the amount you wish to topup.
      Step 6: A pop-up window will come out and required to login your CherryCredits account. (Make sure you have done Step 1 or the transaction is failed and an email will be sent to your email).
      Step 7: Done~

It really is troublesome method...

However, if you choose to topup EYEC the currency is subject to your country currency convert rate to USD.
      Under your Terms of Use it says:
      3.3 Currencies You may be able to choose USD to charge EYE CASH in online and you agree that USD 1 means 1,000 EYE CASH.

As mentioned by mousinNnR under this topic there's seem to be a limit of EYET players can transfer daily.
      u topup CC in ur CC acc, then use the topup method from ED website and "convert" your CC into EYET. The problem is u have a limitation of 50k per day, which is really low, even tho it shows options of 100/300/500k. I hope they also clarify this.
      Last note: There's no difference between EYEC and EYET, there's no restriction to buy any in-game cash shop items.

Comment

Here you go

1. Top up Cherry Credits to your cherry exchange account (https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/index)
        2. Login to ED account (https://sea.dragonnest.com/main)
        3. Click (EYE Cash) on the upper right corner
        4. Click +input under EYE Total
        5. Select Cherry Credits and choose how much EYET you want (click "Charge"). Available denominations are 5K, 30K, 50K, 100K, 300K, and 500K.
        6. You will be prompted to login to your Cherry Exchange account
        7. Input your 6 digit cherry exchange PIN and you should be all set as long as you have sufficient CC balance (confirmation email will be sent to your ED email , and confirmation message will also be sent to your cherry messenger)

If you do not have enough Cherry Credits, you will receive a message through email and cherry messenger with the following subject line:
        Cherry Exchange Notification-Failed Transaction 2XXXXXXX

Comment

i tried it, and since i dun have enough CC to be converted, an email was sent that it failed.
          its process may be a hassle, but it's somewhat secured.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
            i tried it, and since i dun have enough CC to be converted, an email was sent that it failed.
            its process may be a hassle, but it's somewhat secured.
            yea it's kind of a hassle indeed (2 sites to login). Not sure why we still have to go through CC though their publishing contract is already over

Comment

Originally posted by mylonglostself View Post

yea it's kind of a hassle indeed (2 sites to login). Not sure why we still have to go through CC though their publishing contract is already over
              hmm.. i guess cc's contract ended just only with the game? but idk tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post

hmm.. i guess cc's contract ended just only with the game? but idk tho
                yea probably

Comment

Cherry Credits (CC) is a form of currency and DNSEA is now using CC as a form of payment method to purchase EYETotal.

Comment

Working...
                  X