No announcement yet.

Server up but stuck on character page after selecting channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Update at 1555HRS] Maintenance will be extended and service is expected to resume at 1800HRS GMT+8
    Last edited by acunacun; 09-07-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

another 2hrs~

Patience is a virtue~
      Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

Too much whining over a simple maintenance. Other online games also experience similar issues upon their launch, more or less.

Seeing teenagers rant is one thing, seeing someone my age whine is worse.

In our age, we are supposed to have a broader mindset than younger gamers. If your life revolves desperately around DN that much at our age, you need to get some serious help.

Comment

Ya'll greedy as hell, go sleep don't blow up the server with your requests of spam logins, ty

Comment

And it begins. xD

Comment

Seriously ppl. As they stated they will open in 7th at 1pm. Given they cannot finalize it due to some reasons, at least we should be updated. I know majority of forumers here are looking forward for up time on the stipulated date. A simple "due to some technicalities we require more time etc." that would at least ease some players if not all.

Comment

woot same with me

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	xigncode failed.JPG Views:	1 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	82590

I have the xigncode error, I know the server isnt up yet but my game doesnt even reach the login screen while the other does.
                  Can someone send me an archived of your xigncode folder that works perfectly with the game ? Im trying to replace it.
                  Or maybe there's another way to fix the problem, please share the solution.

drop me an email with your xigncode.zip to 'demptyskies@gmail.com'
                  Thanks !
                  Last edited by StormsNeko; 09-07-2017, 02:28 AM.
                  Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

• earlalou
                    earlalou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Had same problem and got error. I tried restarting my PC and its fine.

not yet up? hmmm...

Comment

Just be patient, all the spamming wouldn't literally help on solving the issue at all, look they shut down the servers again and still working on some stuff, you people are lucky to literally get x5 altea on your transferred dummy accounts, just stay put and wait for them to announce it on their facebook page

Comment

Working...
                    X