Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the heck are this missions??

normal = main quest ?????

Open your Achievements window (default key is "L" I think) then go to General tab.

Normal meant general category.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkhaez View Post
      Open your Achievements window (default key is "L" I think) then go to General tab.

Normal meant general category.
      base on the pic i just need to achieve the level im already 30 but there is no reward

Comment

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post

base on the pic i just need to achieve the level im already 30 but there is no reward
        Hmm, sadly I won't be able to help you since I can't check it myself.
        Let's wait for others with more knowledge about this issue to reply.

Comment

yeah i hope admin can see this i tried new char to reach level 10 to check if i can get the will power fragment there is none dang its a bug i guess i hope its fix tomorrow maintenance

Comment

Yes, i did not receive those rewards as well , [GM] DENTITY or any gm/mods please clarify.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
              [GM] DENTITY commented
              Editing a comment
              Although I do a bit of forum cleanup for SEA currently, I have nothing to do with the actual SEA server, since I am a NA Player GM. For in-game issues, I believe Tasha or Nest would be the ones you need to contact.

Yeah im having the same issue im unsure how we are meant to get the rewards im lvl 42 and havnt gotten anything from these missions would love some clarification Tasha Nest

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

yeah i hope they fix it after the maintenance today
              Last edited by TashaGodspell; 09-07-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

its still the same created another character up to level 10 no rewards Tasha and Nest please kindly check this

Comment

Working...
                X