Farming Gold at Cap 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Gold at Cap 95

Hello all, I haven't reach level 95 yet, but I wanna know the gold farming method when I reach level 95 so I can build my gear ASAP.

Abuse early bird transfer reward. Let say you do 300 accs. You get total 20 tradeable-gacha from that you can get 10kg per acc. Total you get 3m gold for 300 accs. Farm gold in DN SEA is so easy.
    P/S: this may not directly help TS right now. But you can learn one or two things.
    Last edited by zArAthena; 09-07-2017, 01:10 PM.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      oh god... roflmao

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
    Abuse early bird transfer reward. Let say you do 300 accs. You get total 20 tradeable-gacha from that you can get 10kg per acc. Total you get 3m gold for 300 accs. Farm gold in DN SEA is so easy.
    P/S: this may not directly help TS right now. But you can learn one or two things.

I can see the bigger picture, but

is it really necessary for you to post this

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Comment

Originally posted by cortisol View Post
      Hello all, I haven't reach level 95 yet, but I wanna know the gold farming method when I reach level 95 so I can build my gear ASAP.
      Isnt that searching and exploring new gold farming method is one of the romance of MMORPG?
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

let see.. u can gearing your character or bought something with money.. then u finding a gold digger friends. make a lot of sub char then make rudn hc service. Dont care about guildmates and poor friend. 10m gold to u.

Comment

Working...
        X